Replacement Needed for Long Road pbem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement Needed for Long Road pbem

Replacement needed for Long Road pbem for the university player. SMAC. Time is around 2150 I think. We are all very flexible and friendly to each other. Nobody's at war with anybody else except Captain Hercules had conquered AI morgan. I think we actually are pact brother and sisters to each other.

Other players may add more info here.

Please indicate here if you would like to join us.
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Just checked the turn thread. If no objections, I like to give it a try.
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

PM hobbs for password then, function Geo. Welcome on board to a relaxing trip on the long road.
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Just PM'd H0bbes with my mail info and password request.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Welcome aboard GeoM.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Just a *bump* so H0bbes notices this?
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I noticed, but have been unable to unearth the passwords for this game. You should be able to get it from Marco however. When you do, send it here also!

Hobbes
              If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

Hey,HongHu, how can one get that nice "supporter" sign?
                -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

It was a special gift from Min... Wait, that wasn't the right answer.

It was a special gift from Marko... Well you really need to pay for it.

Spoiler:

If you pay to subscrib Poly then you get to use the supporter sighs.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                  X