Election discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PinkyGen
    One addendum. You need to be a member of a party, or have officially joined the Exodus Democracy group to vote.
    I'm just checking, but will I be able to vote if I'm not in a party? I am a general so I'm guessing I'm registered for the game but I want to make sure.

Comment

OR, H Tower. Or.

And I must say, I love a good old fashioned one party state

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower

I'm just checking, but will I be able to vote if I'm not in a party? I am a general so I'm guessing I'm registered for the game but I want to make sure.
        Based on the incident last fall, you have to either post in a party thread that you want membership OR you have to have the Exodus Icon (joined the CIVGROUP)

And NO we dont want to go there or RESTART this discussion.

Thats the only way we can somewhat control the election, and stop any possible cheating.

And based on your current active posters HTower, you KNOW thats a possibility, hint hint
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
          And based on your current active posters HTower, you KNOW thats a possibility, hint hint
          Oh hush. Try not to get mugged in eastern europe, I'd miss your rantings and our fights

Comment

Just to let everyone know, the election thread has been posted and pinned.
            David Disraeli
            Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

whats the point having Imperial Israel there, as it has two members and nobody is interested?
              "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

[out of character]
                Unfortunately the same can be said for Harmony, as it seems there are only two active members and little interest in opposing nOne Israel.
                [/out of character]

We must continue to defie this government and return to the righteous path for our people who yet live, despite dwindling numbers (Harmony members have been sent to the front lines by a number of different generals), we need to maintain our voice. Though the policies of Imperial Israel go against what Harmony envisions, it is necessary that One Israel not be unopposed in this or any other election.
                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Running a successful party takes dedication and effort........

*"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

since I'm voting for the apparent majority party, can I please keep a position? ::Please::

Comment

Don't worry, we have plans.
                      David Disraeli
                      Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
                        [out of character]
                        Unfortunately the same can be said for Harmony, as it seems there are only two active members and little interest in opposing nOne Israel.
                        [/out of character]

We must continue to defie this government and return to the righteous path for our people who yet live, despite dwindling numbers (Harmony members have been sent to the front lines by a number of different generals), we need to maintain our voice. Though the policies of Imperial Israel go against what Harmony envisions, it is necessary that One Israel not be unopposed in this or any other election.

hi ,

*cough* "" it is necessary that One Israel not be unopposed in this or any other election. "" , , that sounds like a dictatorship , .....

yom tov
                        - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                        - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                        WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

You are allowed to vote. It's just that people would rather vote for us.
                          David Disraeli

Comment

I love a good One Party State.

Comment

Originally posted by El Awrence
                              I love a good One Party State.
                              I think that's what we're going to have. I'm not an official counter but the other parties haven't shown enough voter support to win a single position

Comment

great we can implement all our plans then,,,
                                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                                X