No announcement yet.

September '48: Autumn of our Discontent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, just didn't realize Htower moved it. But please send one or the other to sink that transport.
    David Disraeli
    Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

downlaoded save, playing now
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

PLAY FROM HERE

COS part I (El Awrence) - DONE
        Northern Front: (Stalin II) - PENDING
        Home Front: (HTower) - DONE
        Judean East (Yaroslav) - DONE
        Sinai Front: (Rasputin) - DONE
        Immigration (Conmcb25 acting) - PENDING
        Defense (Conmcb25) - PENDING
        Econ - (Arthedain) - PENDING
        COS part II (El Awrence) - PENDING

Hope that good ...

use save below ......
        Last edited by Rasputin; May 11, 2004, 02:50.

Comment

Please report in the Sinai thread what happened.
          David Disraeli
          Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

Never mind I just checked the save.

I have one question. Are you crazy?!!

You have left all the tanks in the open! Two of them are even bunched on top of each other. They have no defenses, they are not in cities or in the open, they are totally exposed. A blitz does not mean capture El Arish in two turns!!

I salute you for capturing Gaza, but unless you felt you could capture Rafa and moved the tanks into it during the same turn you should have left them in Gaza, where one airstrike or artillery attacking from Rafa wouldn't decimate our entire offense!!!
            If those extremely tanks get destroyed in an Egyptian counter-attack, there will be hell to pay!!

And if you are lucky and the tanks, you must take better care of them in the future!!!
            David Disraeli

Comment

Originally posted by PinkyGen
              Please report in the Sinai thread what happened.
              yep posted in sinai thread....

Comment

Originally posted by PinkyGen
                Never mind I just checked the save.

I have one question. Are you crazy?!!

You have left all the tanks in the open! Two of them are even bunched on top of each other. They have no defenses, they are not in cities or in the open, they are totally exposed. A blitz does not mean capture El Arish in two turns!!

I salute you for capturing Gaza, but unless you felt you could capture Rafa and moved the tanks into it during the same turn you should have left them in Gaza, where one airstrike or artillery attacking from Rafa wouldn't decimate our entire offense!!!
                If those extremely tanks get destroyed in an Egyptian counter-attack, there will be hell to pay!!

And if you are lucky and the tanks, you must take better care of them in the future!!!
                I guess i a bit of a risk taker !!! Wanted to be ready to take Rafa next turn and move onto El Arish too.

All i need to accomplish this is Some defenders to hold the towns...

The attack on Gaza destroyed two fighters and one bomber...

Forgot to mention tha tbefore, so maybe i taken out a lot of their airfoce that was preparing t oattack us naext turn ...

Comment

We shall see, I am quite nervous. Those are expensive pieces of machinery, and if they get broken, you aren't getting more soon.

Also, you have yet to move the Irgun by Eilat, so the turn isn't over for you yet.

Just to prove I'm not a completely disatisfied, good job destroying that pocket near Beersheba.
                  David Disraeli

Comment

ok didnt relaise those troops were mine down there so left them alone ...

Comment

updated save ....
                      Attached Files

Comment

still learning the ability of these scenario units so hopefully i did ok ...

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin

hi ,

as pointed out a long time ago , " he who does nothing cant make a mistake " , .....

so , keep up the good work

have a nice day
                          - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                          - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                          WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

thanks .. i think !!!

Comment

" he who does nothing cant make a mistake "
                              I disagree completely

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one."
                              -Elbert Hubbard

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
                              -George Bernard Shaw

"To avoid situations in which you might make mistakes may be the biggest mistake of all."
                              -Peter McWilliams

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
                                We'll find out, won't we?

What were the Egyptian units that you killed? I didn't see a list. Display your combat victories proudly!

Now I just wish that StalinII would play so we can find out how he's going to tackle that problem. I'm glad I have such an inactive front, it allows me to set the tone

Comment

Working...
                                X