Running Alpha Centauri in a window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running Alpha Centauri in a window

Does anyone know how to make Alpha Centauri run in a window instead of full screen? I have version 1.5 running on a G4 in Classic mode (system 9.2.2).

I haven't been able to figure that out but by using ctrl-esc, I can go into other programs alto graphics can be funny. You probably know this anyway.
    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

He is using a Mac Barinthus, I don't believe ctrl-esc does program switching on a Mac. And the colors look all messed up cause SMAC drops into 256 color mode. Why 256 mode? This game isn't that old.

Bad Fraxis, no biscuit.

edit: btw bts13, I'm sorry to hear about you Mac ownership, is there anything I can do to console you har har
      I love teasing Mac owners
      Last edited by livid imp; May 7, 2004, 18:35.
      "They’re lazy troublemakers, and they all carry weapons." - SMAC Manual, Page 59 Regarding Drones
      "Without music, life would be a mistake." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
      "If fascism came to America it would be on a program of Americanism." -- Huey Long
      "Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to greater danger. It works the same in any country." -- Hermann Goering

Comment

:looking back at the first posting:

G4... of course
        Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Thanks anyway, guys, but I figured it out. Holding down the option key when the game starts up brings up an options window, and it's there. And Imp, a little good-natured ribbing is a good thing. I enjoy talking to Windows users. The only problem is, they have such a hard time keeping up.

Comment

Working...
          X