Finnish Scenarios?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finnish Scenarios?

While I'm waiting for finnish front , can anybody recommend some scenarios with finnland in it to me?

Does anyone know where I can get "red baltics"?
    Alles ist möglich! Nichts wird uns aufhalten!
    Solidarität mit Island!

Join the Þ ß ð ä ö ü õ - Front!

Hi. the only scn I know that has Finnish civ is Red Front. I don't remember whether You can play Finns, though.
    What kind of flag is that? It looks like a combination of polish and japaneese...?
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
      Hi. the only scn I know that has Finnish civ is Red Front. I don't remember whether You can play Finns, though.
      What kind of flag is that? It looks like a combination of polish and japaneese...?
      No, in Red Front you can only play the soviets!
      Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
      Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
      POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
      LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

Well, I know a scenario where Finnish - leaded by the great Mannerheim - fight with Russians. Don't remember the scenario (and author)name. I'll search.
        Maybe it's possible play Fins in Russian Revolution, too (by Tecumseh?).
        Bye you all
        "Dilexi iustitiam, odivi iniquitatem, propterea morior in exilio" [PAPA GREGORIUS VII +1085] - ("He amado la justicia, he odiado la iniquidad, por eso muero en exilio") - ("I loved justice, I hated unfairness, that's why I die in exile") - (J'ai aimé la justice, j'ai détesté l'iniquité, c'est pourquoi je meurs en exil") - ("Ich liebte Gerechtigkeit und hasste Ungerechtigkeit, deshalb sterbe ich im Exil")

Comment

In the first version of The Struggle For Europe you could play Finland. You can't in the latest version IIRC.
          "Peace cannot be kept by force.
          It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

That flag is the greenlandian flag.
            Alles ist möglich! Nichts wird uns aufhalten!
            Solidarität mit Island!

Join the Þ ß ð ä ö ü õ - Front!

Comment

I'm going to continue soon to make Finnish Front, I've just been too busy with school these days, I'll post some updates on the thread soon.
              "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
              Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

Working...
              X