Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Second Coalition, continuation thread

Welcome to the new thread both Allies and Foes

The old thread had reached 514 posts and Paddy asked me to start this new one to continue

The old thread can be found here

A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Well the 2nd Coalition has turned into 2 coalitions

Iron Prince of Russia

King Chrisius IV of Spain

King Paddy III of England

Sultan Wittlich of the Ottoman Empire

Shogun Gunner of Austria

and the ever peaceful

King Bongo II of Prussia

And His Excellency, Cardinal Lacey of the Vatican

it is all good
    Last edited by Paddy; May 1, 2004, 08:03.
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

JUSTICE

All Nations embroiled in the recent events of our world, look to these reports from Spain and know there is Justice in this world!!

Spain will hunt down and destroy all traces of Turkish rule and eradicate for ever their evil stench !

The poor people of Marseille were brutally cut down by the Coward Sultan Wittlich, whose troops ran at the sight of real men!!

He and his sidekick the debauched Lord Gunnar of Austria both tried to claim that burning the city was a heroic act and that many of the former citizens were happy to bear arms against their Spanish Brothers, Pah!! Nonsense !! Lies !!

The truth is the men were forced to watch as the Evil Turks raped and murdered their women and children, then burnt down their homes. They followed this brutality then by forcing the brave citizens of the former city to face the Spanish in the front lines and take the brunt of my expected assault on their fleeing forces.

I here you ask did I not show mercy on these men, well yes I did, I made sure they were despatched quickly and as painlessly as possible, unlike the horrible way their families had suffered. Many of them begged to be put out of there misery and beseeched my troops to spare no Turkish souls this day.

Lord Gunnar you are as guilty of these crimes as the Sultan and you shall both swing from the scaffold in Madrid, this I promise you !!
      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Exhibit A

I offer this first chart showing the Spanish guns doing there stuff
        Attached Files

Comment

Exhibit B

and now for the Cavalry !!

Just as an added bit of information Sultan your troops fell like Dominoes, all sent to hell for their crimes
          Attached Files

Comment

Exhibit C

And finally, Sultan we left one of your shamed troops alive. As you can see from the chart we had the forces available to dispatch this unit left standing alone!!!

Remember that word alone, for surely the day will come when you have no forces left, and will be alone in the world, just like your pitiful and battle shamed Sipahi unit here on the hill overlooking what used to be a city full of sweet and innocent children.

He bears a personal message from Spain to give to you and your partner in crime the Shogun of Austria. You were a fool to ever think you could BRIBE SPAIN to stand by and watch while you attacked my allies. No details have been made public Sultan, as I gave you my word, but you know exactly of what I speak dont you!!!

Were coming for you !!
            Attached Files

Comment

Ah war is a terrible thing, but there are times when one has no choice but to fight. We attempted to liberate the people of Marseille and they were all murdered for their pains.

Here rests the Spanish case, turn sent to the Sultan

Comment

Jul 1805AD Turn sent to Shogun.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Nothing to say Sultan ?

Comment

July 1805 (v1.22) to Paddy.
                    Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

July 1805 to the Iron Prince

more news to flollow soon
                      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

(just posting so the new thread will show up in my 'recent threads' page)
                        Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

To Bongo a few hours ago.
                          The loneliness of the long distance runner

Comment

To Chrisius
                            Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

Its not arrived Bongo, which Addy you asent it to ?

Please use :

ChrisBennett8 AT aol DOT com

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X