Master of orion 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master of orion 3

Why is master of orion 3 so bad. I played it and it seemed pretty ok. And why is there no tech chart like other games?

I glad you liked it out of the box. Many have asked "Why?" over alot of issues. If you like it now you'll love it with the patches and whatever mods that catch your eye.
    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
    2004 Presidential Candidate
    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Why isn't there a tech chart? is it balanced?

Comment

The tech charts vary from game to game so its hard to say if its balanced but it generally appears to be the same for everyone. If you want a list of all the techs I'm sure it can be found online.
        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)

Comment

Where can I find the list?

Comment

Originally posted by d=me
            Where can I find the list?
            I think the Techtables.txt in your .mob file will have what you need. If you can't seperate that out just download a mod from Apolyton that modifies techs and that file should be among the others. I'm at work now so I can't make it easy for you by sending a copy of mine (besides, I modded the heck out of my copy).

Comment

So - how did this game do? Did it sell a lot?
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I wouldn't bet on it.

Comment

Where are all the mods located?

Comment

Check the download sections of Apolyton or Moo3mods.com to name a few. Search on moo3 and mods for some more.

Comment

Working...
                    X