A picture of me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A picture of me

Just kidding. Well actually I'm not. Post what you think I look like and then I will finally after 5 years post a picture of what I look like.

nyanya

more Polytoners want to know what I look like - so I guess I've gotten you beat there, too!

Comment

I've already posted my picture too many times. No big deal.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

ooooh the traditional zylka verus eyes war , now they fighting over who is wanted the most
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

=)

Attached Files
          "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

EyesOfNight

Rasputin, having gone over to The Dark Side.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Baby picture of Eyes, taken 2 Christmas' ago.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Does someone need their ego stoked? There, there Eyesy, it'll be alright. You are big and powerful and everyone here likes you. The world would be an unhappy place without you.

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Re: =)

Originally posted by boann
                  who is that pic off >>>?????<<<<<

Comment

Re: Re: =)

Originally posted by Rasputin

who is that pic off >>>?????<<<<<
                    actually ive no idead ras
                    just some picture i found on the net under
                    the search....nerd...
                    "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

actually i was just trying to get a nice topic started since this forum is dead. I remember when I could get these things over 100 posts in like 2 days. Now I am lucky to get 10 in a week.

Comment

Yea, its quite sad here....

Civ2 is dead.
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

not quite dead .. but it is dying ,, not sure where everyone went though, as they havent all succombed to civ 3 !!

Comment

Civ II isn't dead. Your head's are dead maybe.

Comment

deadish
                              "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                              *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Working...
                              X