Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Game?

New game all cracks and cheats apply?

I think it would be interesting, apply your best cracks cheats and see how the game goes.
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Re: New Game?

Map
    you need to be a non host in a multiplayer game. Then press at the pulldown menue end game and then save game. You will have a save game in the singleplayer directory, then you can open it as a single player game. Use the cheat modus in the single player game the see the whole map. Thats a way to watch maps when the game is over. Dont use it when the game isnt finished that can be called cheating.
    I think everyone knew the "save as a singleplayergame" bug

Comment

Er yup but what I am asking is if people want to play a pbem game using all and any cheats. No holds barred load em up and play em.

BTW the host can do it with a slic code. I would also point out this is how "H's" save as non-host patch is being misused by some shady people with two comps.

Hey Filix did you get my email?
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

Re: New Game?

Originally posted by blackice
        New game all cracks and cheats apply?

I think it would be interesting, apply your best cracks cheats and see how the game goes.
        ..and to think..I thought I had found every conceivable way to lose a game when along comes Blackice and sez 2 me sez he:
        Grandpa (shaking me awake from my drooling dreamland far..far...far way.. )what...what ..oh yes Mr Blackice how can i help you?"

Wanna play and learn how to lose ANOTHER waay to the greats & not so great?

I know you can lose to the average Joe but NOW you can be spanked and smacked by the best too!!

AND..heres the best part...

You wont be any closer to what happened then when you normally play?

wanna..c'mon..here..it wont hurt toooo much..thats right..just step right out there.....

"Umm..as long as I can bring Wonder Kitty

FLUFFY ALONG..SHES MY "PARTNER"

GT
        Attached Files
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

done we need a couple more volunteers, I seem to recall a few players saying a game like this would be fun.
          Or do we?

Comment

done we need a couple more volunteers, I seem to recall a few players saying a game like this would be fun.
            Im sure blackice is the best "cheater"

Comment

Filix you old man! I assumed you would be a mere memory buried deep in mother earth by now!
              He's back after a fashion...

Comment

Same to you Gav
                So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

No Filix that tittle has been captured for a life time, by one who "claims" to be the best in the world.

I simply used tools to detect and to reimage what those few do, then expose them for what they really are, no lifes with little integrety. Not because they used them but because they used them without telling the opponent...Or agreed not to use them and did any way. For what the win...What a hero...

That game save you said you saw look at it closer and not at what I was doing either... Notice the ramping? This was before it was exposed... That tell you anything?

Find me one person other than the "cheats" I was exposing with said tools, that can show you I cheated. Just one Filix, good luck... and exclude this game if it gets going.

So sign up Filix maybe you could claim the tittle in this game anyway I see that troll and Nimrod have signed up we need a few more.

So people what about it, man most people want to do it but are limited by the no hack no crack no trick no bug no slic rules here. So let's start one up no holds barred...

Come'on ya know ya want to.. Also good opportunity to learn them and see what they are all about in a real game of PBEM... Great for newbies and fun for those that use them.

Or do we?

Comment

No Filix that tittle has been captured for a life time, by one who "claims" to be the best in the world.

I simply used tools to detect and to reimage what those few do, then expose them for what they really are, no lifes with little integrety. Not because they used them but because they used them without telling the opponent...Or agreed not to use them and did any way. For what the win...What a hero...

That game save you said you saw look at it closer and not at what I was doing either... Notice the ramping? This was before it was exposed... That tell you anything?

Find me one person other than the "cheats" I was exposing with said tools, that can show you I cheated. Just one Filix, good luck... and exclude this game if it gets going.

So sign up Filix maybe you could claim the tittle in this game anyway I see that troll and Nimrod have signed up we need a few more.

So people what about it, man most people want to do it but are limited by the no hack no crack no trick no bug no slic rules here. So let's start one up no holds barred...

Come'on ya know ya want to.. Also good opportunity to learn them and see what they are all about in a real game of PBEM... Great for newbies and fun for those that use them.

Ya know..I have heard about and used in sp the farm & mine cheat..(Math..IT IS a cheat!)

Not in any PBEM or MP games though..
                    BUT alas..these others well..beyond me..like earlier stated..

I alreday losed without knowing exactly how I did it..I mean.My little Viking Hero Dimytes..he knows how to play real good maybe he could win in such a game..but I fear I am severly outclassed...Wait..no Dimytes stated he would not fair a bit in an online Match..wonder why????

~sigh~

Oh the days gone past..when we had no cheats no hacks no cracks...

Why my PC wouldnt allow it I tell ya nope not a bit!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

I dont know how to cheat and i dont want to cheat. i dont need to cheat
                      I dont want to play a cheater game

Comment

Originally posted by filix
                        I dont know how to cheat and i dont want to cheat. i dont need to cheat
                        I dont want to play a cheater game
                        I am so proud of you!!

~ahem~
                        time for a game now?

(NON-CHEATERS TYPE!!)

Peace

GT
                        Attached Files

Comment

We are all the same yet a game like this keeps it on the up and up does it not?

Never used the switch rush buy filix?

Any rate this would be the theme for the game as advertised, legal cheating for those who would like to learn what has been discoved over the years...

Oh the days gone past..when we had no cheats no hacks no cracks...

Yes but you must admit that was a long time ago, a very long time ago...

For the most part tho these cheats have a bit of merit, it sure speeds up a game. Yoda showed me that and taught me how to do some, and kicked my butt when I tried a game with him using them

The speed factor is where it is at, so cheats as explained is using them without your oponents knowledge. The cheats cracks etc... can be very useful if all agreed to thier use.

Ok so Filix is out next to sign up is?
                          Or do we?

Comment

Oh the days gone past..when we had no cracks...

Yes but you must admit that was a long time ago, a very long time ago...

For the most part tho these cheats have a bit of merit, it sure speeds up a game. and kicked butt when I tried a game using them

The cracks ... can be very useful if all agreed to thier use.

Anyone ever try using this Crack?

I am just curious as it may cause a Crash To Desktop?
                            Attached Files

Comment

That's funny you asked that question because in online at least it does crash if someone is using it already... or one of the others designed to do the same thing.

On another note I am sure I would crash to the desktop with her by my side
                              Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                              X