Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topped Threads

Hey,

I've noticed that, due to the sheer mass of topped threads, new and normal ones kinda drown. I don't know how others feel about this, but I think it does affect of how non-topped threads are noticed.
    My proposal would be to create one topped comprehensive fronts thread and link to all other fronts from there. This way, nobody has to search for the single threads, and yet other threads don't drown so easily.
    What do you think?
    Follow the masses!
    30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

We need these to be topped.

Comment

it wouldn't be hard to condense the modified scenario thread, the government rules and player contact info into one thread....

Comment

HTower sighting!!!!!!
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Sounds reasonable, let's see if I can figure out the doohickies that make that work.

(Wins award for most ignorant mod )
          David Disraeli
          Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

If you cant combine them, then just stickie one thread and post links to the others. Then unsticky the others.

That will work as well
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Don't unsticky my tent and front threads though. Please.

Comment

Working...
              X