Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is my new avatar scary enough (btw, rasbelin the photo on your avatar is outdated)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is my new avatar scary enough (btw, rasbelin the photo on your avatar is outdated)?

well?
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

It's good though, and a up for including some humour
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

phew only an avatar, you got me there for a moment
      You saw what you wanted
      You took what you saw
      We know how you did it
      Your method equals wipe out

Comment

I think that avatar is very scary indeed. I'm not sure I want to give that guy money; who knows what he will do with it.

Comment

Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Very Big Brotherish.

Monk
              so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

You almost scared me to put down my homework and start workng with Apolyton related projects again... but then I realized that it needs more than an avatar to break my schudle.
                * so mush to do, and so little time... * only one month left, and everything has to be done, but the first things has to be done on Tuesday

When you are linking to the subscription service everywher why not do it from http://apolyton.net/forums/misc.php?s=&action=support as well?
                Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

No more Jack Black?

Comment

yes gramphos, actually the "support" link will change...
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

The first time I looked at it, I read "Apocalypse PLUS" so, yes, it's scary
                      >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

It is ugly, sorry.

Comment

It's unfortunate that Markos decided to permaban vmxa
                            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Tass
                              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                              X