Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is my new avatar scary enough (btw, rasbelin the photo on your avatar is outdated)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

>>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Hmmm... maybe all those naysayers who were warning of the "drive to subscribe" were right...
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

It's ok..........but with the 'subscribe' written over the mouth, it looks more like a silenced person in certain prisons

Comment

[defiant]
          You don't scare me!
          [/defieant]
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Very scary.
            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

My avatar isn't too scary, is it? (No, even I'm not sure what the hell it is.)
              oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

is my new avatar scary enough
                Looks like something out of "1984"
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Like I said, "Big Brotherish."

A first timer might be "startled" by posterboy Mark.

Monk
                  so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

It´s nice
                    The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

A close up of MarkG scary? Naaah!
                      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

When did VMXA become a Deity?
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

A while back. He has the honour of being the 10th (permanent) deity here.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Lots of new Deities.

I wonder why.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Speaking of which... as of this post, I am a prince.
                              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Why don't you start a thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X