No announcement yet.

Experienced Replacement Needed for Archaic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, other's have had their chance. The game is yours. Please post your address on the thread. I'll contact Googlie re the password.
    If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

Welcome to Battlefield Earth Net Warrior. Send me your address and I 'll send you the turn and a brief overview. My address is xxcathal.mullaghan@ntlworld.comxx
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Originally posted by H0bbes
        Great earth map,
        Earthmap? What size? Just curious about that map.
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

OK, so I'm in, cool. My email address is Billci54@hotmail.com

Comment

No Way Jose also needs a replacement for Archaic, playing Uni clone. Year is 2140ish.

FYI the AI is pretty buffed up.
            "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

I'll take Uni in No Way Jose.

Hobbes jcrocombe at aardvark.net.au

If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder

Earthmap? What size? Just curious about that map.
                I'm not entirely sure who developed it, but its a good map. Googlie has 4 scenarios based on the map (similar to BE2 game) available at: http://googlie2.tripod.com/rynnsgallery/id11.html Contact him if you want the map, he'll either have it or know who does.

Hobbes

Comment

H0bbes is in for NWJ.
                  "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's? Pay no attention to Caesar. He doesn't have a clue what's really going on." -Cat's Cradle

Comment

Please tell me that BofP doesn't have a replacement yet. Now that I have internet access again (If limited, and not on Sundays or Public Holidays), that's one game I'd like to complete.

EDIT: And while I'm at it.....since my emails are filling up too quickly with me only able to check them once a day, once we figure out which games I'm still in, could whoever plays the turn before me post up the turns here on the forums? It'll make things a whole lot easier. Sadly, while I had recieved some turns previously, my email providers decided to be bastards and emptied my email boxes when they'd been sitting at capacity for 2 weeks without being checked.
                    Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

No, BofP doesn't have a replacement for you yet, only because no-one had your password. Sorry about the other games, but it was a very long time without word.

Hobbes

Comment

I have just PMed you Archaic. I played two turns in Race for the prize. If you wish, you can take over this game. I did not make much changes in your faction, Archaic, so University is still almost like you left it...
                        Mart
                        Map creation contest
                        WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Archaic, I've palyed 4 turns of BE2 in your absence. If you want to resume your position please let me know ASAP.

Comment

I'd love to take those games back. Thanks for the offer.

Comment

Archaic, I was happy to step in while you were gone. Your on the move now in BE2. I hope you don't mind some of the changes I made: ie base names, SP's, tech trades or lack there of, base placements, etc. I suggest you contact Hercules if you haven't done so already and ask for a resend of the move. If you'd like, I can email you with some of what happened while you were away.

Comment

That would be appreciated. Could you PM it rather than email it however? My email inbox is constantly getting smothered in spam mails someone signed me up for while I was away.

Comment

Working...
                                X