Its A Mad World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it is all good to borrow one of your phrases

2350 to my ever so slightly mad friend somewhere out there in the much fabled land of York
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

2350bc to you Sir
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus

2350 to my ever so slightly mad friend somewhere out there in the much fabled land of York
        would not have it any other way
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus

would not have it any other way
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

Ah a double post 2300 back to you
            A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

2300BC to you Sir

bloody barbarians all over the shop again
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

2250 and all is quiet here in the land of Staffordshire

Comment

well that must be helpful to your building needs...

better to get established before WAR!!!

well Sir Stafford I am unsure of your location...

I am planning on a troop ship soon, so a new unit of Musketeers isunder construction at Lake Awabakal... they will be named the Explorers...

and the vessel - the Ruby Eyes

it is there job to find our Brothers in Arms
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

My scout unit is heading west as fast as possible trying to achieve the same goal.

2200 to you Sir

Comment

• hmmm, my scout, Michel, has gone north, and is now heading east...

lots of swamp

The Ruby Eyes keel was laid down, lots of excitment here in Yorkshire
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 2150 over to York

Comment

• the great forests out side of york are being plundered for there grand timber, The Ruby Eyes will be a great vessel
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Keep up the good work my distant cousin. We are continuing our search for our Yorkshire brethren

2100BC to you

Comment

• The 1st Explorer Battalion is on its way to York, to meet up with the Ruby Eyes...
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 2050 right back at you

Comment

Working...
                                X