Gaia's Stepdaughters		Open
    Human Hive			Open
    University of Planet		Dr. Ouro
    Morgan Industries		CEO Impaler
    Spartan Federation		Open
    The Lord's Believers		Open
    The Peacekeepers Forces		Open
    Orders should contain, or may contain any of these:
    - unit movements, attacks and other operations. Orders can be conditional.
    - orders for bases: production, hurrying, workers rearrangements etc.
    - diplomacy for each specific faction, if any attempted - tech exchanges, treaties, etc.
    - calls for planetary council, voting,...

Diplomacy with factions which are open, should be directed to me (I will roleplay them as good as I can)

Map size: 30x60
    50-70% Ocean
    Average Errosion
    Dense Cloud Cover
    Abundant Life

All victory conditions

Look first: ON (but not important here)
    No Unity Survey: ON
    Bell Curve: ON

Present mission year 2115.

turn for university is for download is attached.
    =====================
    Current Mission Year - 2116 - Report

- After initial misunderstunding Spartan Federation and University of Planet came to an agreement pertaining to diplomatic exchanges.

- Sister Miriam Godwinson being in the most difficult position from all factions on the planet was very happy to acquire new contact with another faction.

- Lady Deirdre Skye established new contact with yet another faction.

- Unity Foil under Peacekeeper command have recovered one of the UNS "Unity" pods containing sonar data on large part of the planet's oceans. Brother Lal up till now was unaware of existence any other spaceship's survivors but of of the logs contain very clear indication of another Unity Foil operating in the area and not controlled by Peacekeepers
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mart; April 21, 2004, 05:07.
    Mart
    Map creation contest
    WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Unity foil to 43, 5 to 39, 5
    Unity foil to 47,15 to 47, 17
    University Base change to Synthetical Garrison
    Scout Patrol from 48,12 to 48,10
    Scout Patrol from 44,12 to University Base
    Scout Patrol from 45,11 to 46,12
    Scout Patrol from 54,6 to 52,6

I guess this is what you want.

Also, through standard diplomatic channels, The good Academician requests if the noble Spartans might be willing to engage in some transferring of research and what they would have to offer?

Comment

Spartans posses Centauri Ecology, which might be traded for Planetary Networks
      ------------------------
      I do not remember exactly now - can there be a mindworm on top of the pod preventing you from entering there without recovering the pod?

If yes - what would be orders for scouts in such a case? Attack? With what ratio? Is 1:1 or better good enough or 3:2 or better.

Unity foils, also might have such info, what to do in case of a meeting with mindworm? retreat Unity foil, and where to?
      I think mindworms may be generated when I will be advancing turns and executing orders, so here comes this issue.
      --------------------
      And additionally, after the movements of units Sparta would be willing to update cartographic data
      Last edited by Mart; April 8, 2004, 19:52.
      Mart
      Map creation contest

Comment

The Academician wishes to convey his appreciation to the Spartan people, and inquires whether a Treaty of Friendship might be in order? He also has authorized the transfer of Planetary Networks for Centauri Ecology and the exchange of map data..

As for your mindworm question, I'm not sure what you mean? Do you mean can mindworms cover pods that are in the fungus? Yes, they can. In such a case, at least this early, the scouts would be ordered to engage. As for foils encoutering Isles, they would be retreated posthaste to the nearest friendly base.

Thought you already had e-mail... but its Godschild_827@yahoo.com

Usually respond faster if turn is posted though...

Comment

Thank you for mindworm encounters orders. Ouro, University and Sparta has Pact at the moment already. Do you mean lowering the diplomatic status to Treaty? Or Pact may stay as it is?
          Mart
          Map creation contest

Comment

Morganities change government also. I will process the 2115 turn after receiving orders from Impaler
            ---------------------
            I will send Hive diplomacy to Morganities in a couple of hours
            Mart
            Map creation contest

Comment

No, I didn't know we were pacted... don't think it shows up in diplomacy, but didn't even check... I assume the turn is with Impaler now? This isn't good for me... Impaler was the IAF for the Cyborgs.. which was a huge task...

Comment

Just popping up comlink window gives you diplomatic state. You may also engage diplomacy, but i tweaked the game so Santiago will be very unpleasant . But you can check her stats this way. Later just reload the turn, you do not need to send it to anyone. Impaler has quite different game file. It is like different game, but from the same scenario:
                Orchid_2115.SC
                Mart
                Map creation contest

Comment

Originally posted by Ouro_827
                  ... I assume the turn is with Impaler now? ...
                  This way of playing allows for simultaneous turns. I can generate all played factions at the same time. All seven of them. This way each faction will have for example 3 days for making a turn, and this is also how long mission year will last, not 21 days.
                  Mart
                  Map creation contest

Comment

Year 2116 begins. Turn sent to:

- Ouro - University
                    - Impaler - Morganities

There are new contacts between factions and diplomacy is on the way.
                    --------------------------
                    There were two mindworm attacks, and I decided that the units involved should survive. They are however heavily damaged.
                    Mart
                    Map creation contest

Comment

Sent orders

Comment

New diplomacy for 2116 sent.
                        Mart
                        Map creation contest

Comment

Recieved and replied... Impaler I assume has been done?

Comment

Chiron Reporter Yearly
                            Mission Year 2116
                            U.N. Headquartes
                            Editor in Chief - Rudiger Ruptus

===========================================

Factions contacted

After 16 years after planetfall finally it seems that all survivors are able to contact each other. Although not everyone can call anyone on the planet it is known that all surviving people from Earth are located. It is believed that Doctor Ouro knows the location of Colonel Santiago's base and CEO Impaler has contact with Chairman Yang.
                            Spirit among people rises as hope for refreshing old friendships is born.

Mindworm Threat

Threat from native planet's live is still high. Two more mindworm attacks took place last year. Scout patrols of University of Planet and Morgan Industries were assaulted. Gaian biologists claim that mindworms may not be a great threat actually. A proper treatment of planet's ecology might reduce the danger significantly. Majority of other scientists in remaining factions do not agree.
                            Some report from Hive and Morganities border in the light of this Gaian scientists statement may be very interesting. Some Morganic citizens claim that during their first contact with Chairman Yang's patrol unit they spoted mindworms controlled by Hive people. Hive so far refuses any comments on that.

Interview with Rudiger Ruptus

The interview took place in Chiron Reporter Yearly Office, U.N. Headquarters, December 15, 2116.

Red. Mikk Pencil----Good morning Mr. Ruptus

Red. Rudiger Ruptus-Good morning Mr. Pencil

Red. Mikk Pencil----Would you disclose more information about your background? We all know that you are editor in chief of "Chiron Reporter Yearly". Where are you actually from?

Red. Rudiger Ruptus-I was born on Earth of course. I made planetfall with Lady Deirdre Skye, but my heart was always with United Nations ideology. That is why as soon as I could I moved to U.N. Headquarters.

Red. Mikk Pencil----How did you like your years with Gaians?

Red. Rudiger Ruptus-They were ok, but I dislike this strong ecological shift. I believe in balance.

Red. Mikk Pencil----Do you think Lady Deirdre Skye is a person off balance?

Red. Rudiger Ruptus-No, not at all! It is just that she ...neglects other aspects of society a bit too much. But I wouldn't call it off balance. She is very reasonable person, a special person.

Red. Mikk Pencil----Many people think you are a special person too. Some claim you have supernatural powers.

Red. Rudiger Ruptus-Supernatural powers? I am not a Superman, hahaha.

Red. Mikk Pencil----There are many strange reports throughout the planet.

Red. Rudiger Ruptus-...Really?

Red. Mikk Pencil----Like Foil Phenomena

Red. Rudiger Ruptus-...?

Red. Mikk Pencil----You certainly have heard about it?

Red. Rudiger Ruptus-No

Red. Mikk Pencil----A lot of people say that suddenly in 2115 many factions got Unity Foils for their command. People do not remember that prior to 2115 any Unity Foil was in posesion of any faction.

Red. Rudiger Ruptus-U.N.S. "Unity" had foils loaded from Earth, everyone knows it.

Red. Mikk Pencil----But so many were available so suddenly...

Red. Rudiger Ruptus-They were probably found in the scattered pods.

Red. Mikk Pencil----...Some say it was your doing. Your superpowers.

Red. Rudiger Ruptus-These are all lies.

Red. Mikk Pencil----How about patrol incidents.

Red. Rudiger Ruptus-Patrol incidents?

Red. Mikk Pencil----You certainly have heard about it?

Red. Rudiger Ruptus-No

Red. Mikk Pencil----But you write about it in this very issue of Chiron Reporter.

Red. Rudiger Ruptus-Mindworm attacks? What is strange about it?

Red. Mikk Pencil----Eye-witnesses who observed both fights from a distance claim that both units were just anihilated. But shortly after that scouts ...raised from the dead.

Red. Rudiger Ruptus-People read too much science fiction.

Red. Mikk Pencil----Will you comment on that?

Red. Rudiger Ruptus-I already did.

Red. Mikk Pencil----Hmmm...

Red. Rudiger Ruptus-Ridiculous.

Mart
                            Map creation contest

Comment

Working...
                            X