No announcement yet.

August '48: Canned Arab for Dinner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey! no! Its neaded for defencive purposes!
    "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Bump?
      "Peace cannot be kept by force.
      It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

Originally posted by Arthedain
        Ì just come to think about Eilat when I started to read this post. Darn I forgot to sell the improvement. I will sell this turn though..
        Definately!

I was sim' ing this game out to figure out my new Yemeni city and the airports and quite frankly Im surprised Eliat is still there
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Re: Re: August '48: Canned Arab for Dinner

Originally posted by PinkyGen
          Additionally, I think we need to consider building another transport for the Med. somewhere. Those immigrants in Cyprus are beggining to add up.
          I dont disagree but we may want to focas on getting the two airports first because as of right now we wont have a way to get the immigrants out of Yemen once the city of Eliat falls.

Originally posted by PinkyGen
          Your plan does sound logical, since I only think we can only form one of Con's fortresses down there. Is there anyone who thinks we should try to hold Revivim?
          I dont think so, lets go with one fortres down there and focas our resources, sell of the improvements and move the units out of the others. Sell the improvements so the arabs wont get any use out of the cities, and then hold out in one fort until we can stabilize the north and then move south. Thats what I think.
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Who hasn't played yet, is it my turn yet?

I dont have time right now to figure it out, Ill check tonight.

But please everyone post the status when your turn is done

Comment

It is your turn.

I WISH MY F'KING GENERALS PAID ATTENTION AND POSTED THE TURN LOG!

Comment

OK I got some catching up to do, and I need to check the threads for builds and such.

Any words of wisdom, EL?

Then Ill try and play by tomorrow night.

And yes I read the first post, Im just wondering if you have any last minute words of wisdom.

Plus you are one of my favorite guys to spam with so what the he!!

Comment

Hmmmm, no last minute words of wisdom. And if people play this by the weekend, I'll be able to play it before May. God, I'm beginning to loathe anatomy.

And we must be a bit more subtle about spamming. I don't want Ming to turn our posts of in this forum.

Comment

Report in the Def/Immigration/Econ thread

Comment

Dam forgot the file:
                      Attached Files

Comment

the loss of more citys in the sinai is unavoidable but hopefully after eliat and revivim there wil lbe no more losses. and eventualy we can recapture them.
                        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Is it the wrong file or what? Nazareth isn't conquered in this one.

Comment

Played the turn anyways, just in case.
                            Report can be found in my thread. Good luck COS!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Con, did you play the wrong file?
                              David Disraeli
                              Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

What happened? Can we get this sorted out? Can the Prime Minister check the saves (I don't have time )

Comment

Working...
                                X