No announcement yet.

PBEM: Heart of Fire GM needed, and rules discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Standard or large map, average planet settings (I don't mind too much about these), transcend difficulty, flexible start, directed research, no tech stag.

email: minutemirage AT hotmail DOT com
    No password preference

No permanent pacts sounds good to me.

Comment

Me too, in which case, disallow joint victory

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Please check the edited player list and preferences to make sure everything is spiffy .

Are other players interested? (Frankychan and Kody)
        Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Looks spiffy to me

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
            No scatter - Yes, no scatter
            No pods? Hmmm. I'd rather have pods for my worms. What do others think?
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Suggestions for exploits allowed and not allowed?
              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Waiting in the wings if Frankychan or Kody don't show. And PKs
                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Captain Hercules, I'm thinking we can always have one more person. The pace of the game is not going to be too fast anyway. I'm thinking except for the early games it might be good if I can play the game on a fixed day every week.

So I say we let Captain Hercules in. What do others think?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Thank you M'mselle Honghu. This is good company

Comment

Yep indeed, Hercules .

HongHu is right - 'yes' to no scatter means no pods scattered. If you want pods all over, 'no' is the correct response.

Players list and perferences has been updated...

I also encourage you guys to give me your GMT so I can set the turn order based on GMT to help keep the game going. It's up to you folks although.
                      Who is Barinthus?

Comment

ARgh! Sorry for not checking in for so long!

I'm still up for it, if it's ok.

my email: frankychan0112 (at) hotmail.com

I'm new at PBEM so forgive me if I have no idea on what to do.
                        Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                        Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                        *****Citizen of the Hive****
                        "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Welcome, Frankychan .

Right now what I really need from you is your preferred password to open your turn once you've received it. PM me your password or I can just assign one to you.

Please review the preferences and restrictions to see if you agree or not.
                          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Agree with most preferences, but would like flexible start. Also no Co-op victory or permapact.

Gaians need average native life

email xxxxxcathal.mullaghan@ntlworld.comxxxxxx.

No pwd preference

I think Stockpile after facilities is ok but does this lessen Morgans FM advantage. Didn't Rubin discuss this in the Gufnork game set up

GMT = 0

Comment

Allow stockpile, since there's no way to police it, allow crawler upgrades ditto, but no interceptors on auto or "hyper-forming"

Happy to have Herc play - so long as he keeps up with the other game we're playing too. (Which is about to get interesting)

GMT+1 for me (well, actually +2 since its summertime, and Herc is actually +1 for the same reason )

The reasoning behind less pods is the removal of the "luck" factor for the sake of being a fair challenge between the players.

-Jam

Comment

Hercules, I tried to PM you your password and it said that your PM account is full.
                                Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Working...
                                X