This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Playoffs

So the Flames have won another, and Kiprusoff has set a new record for lowest goals-against average in an NHL season.

I hope the Flames and Canucks go at it in the first round.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

The Canucks won again too, so it's looking more and more likely.
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

GO AVS

Comment

The last time Calgary played Colorado, Calgary won 7-1.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Now that I gots me an avatar, I guess I should slap up a Canucks logo... at least for the playoffs.
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

GO BRUINS!
            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OILERS!!!

All we need to do is take out the 'Nucks, and hope either St. Louis or Nashville goes on a mini-slump and loses 2 in a row. Not both, just either.

It can happen!
              "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
              "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
              "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

go sharks,

everyone know sharks walk 30 miles inland to san jose
                I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotamy

Comment

go sharks, no superstars, just hard workers. did they lose against the canucks?
                  "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Yes, it was 4-1 Canucks, and Vancouver dominated from the 2nd period on.

Comment

Who'd a thunk it? Both the Avs and the Stars crash and burn down the stretch. One or the other would have been a surprise. The Canucks now have first round home ice and a shot at winning the division.

A couple weeks ago I didn't know if they were going to make the playoffs.

Comment

The east is the best this year, and the Western Conference has been poor. How else do you explain Calgary getting into the playoffs?

It's funny that only two teams, New Jersey and Toronto, have goaltenders with a decent amount of winning playoff experience.

How Colorado expects to win anything with Aebischer is beyond me.
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

You're all lucky the Sabres are out. Powerhouse team.

Go Buffalos!
                          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                            The east is the best this year, and the Western Conference has been poor. How else do you explain Calgary getting into the playoffs?
                            Calgary has more points than Montreal.

Still, poor troll. With 94 points, Calgary would have made it in the playoffs easily in the east as well.

Comment

Would they have won 94 points in the east?
                              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X