Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mafia XIV - Mafia Gothica (thread 2)

Rah said:
    You might want to start the second thread since we're close to 500. And repost your grid. I'll close this one, once, you've done that.

And I want a spot in the next one.
    So here it is

Code:
    mafia2
    Name Role Status
    GhengisFarb Watercolour artist Dead - poisoned
    Kassiopeia Travelling salesman Alive
    Zopperoni Butler Dead - villagers
    GJRamsey Bookkeeper Alive
    Vlad Antlerkov Message boy Alive
    MattH Doorman Dead - neck wounds
    ADG Cook (fish) Dead - villagers
    Alva A Major Dead - neck wounds
    Rasputin Priest Dead - villagers
    General Ludd General Alive
    Spaced Cowboy Cattle farmer Dead - neck wounds
    Mart7x5 Woodchopper Dead - villagers
    Doc Physician Dead - neck wounds
    Guynemer Cook (vegetables) Alive
    Jonny Elder Son of the Duke Alive
    flipside Younger Son of the Duke Dead - villagers
    Duke o'York Lord and Master Dead - poisoned
    Skanky Burns Wine waiter Dead - poisoned
    Tuberski Master of the Hunt Dead - villagers
    Theben Cook (meat) Dead - neck wounds
    Jon Miller Libarian Dead - villagers
    Urban Ranger Groundsman Alive
    Let the deaths continue.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Rah said:
    And I want a spot in the next one.
    Me too!

Are you happy to GM the next game too Jamski?

Comment

Are you happy to GM the next game too Jamski?
      Yes, I'm happy to, but like I said before, I won't stand in the way of anyone else who thinks they can do it better.

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Oi, if Theben died through neck wounds, and now Alva... does that mean we got the other Mafia?
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I still believe it's the salesman who killed all the others...
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Kass: that would be the most straightforward logical conclusion.

Jamski: I couldn't do it better, because if I were to GM the game then all the clues would point to your being the mafia, whether you were or not!

[edit] Actually, it's better if you don't include me in the next game, because I'm off work for a week over Easter, so it'd be more interesting if one of those people who will be here everyday could play instead.
            I need a break from 'poly, and I'm sure the reverse is true too.
            Last edited by duke o' york; April 2, 2004, 10:28.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
              Yes, I'm happy to, but like I said before, I won't stand in the way of anyone else who thinks they can do it better.

-Jam
              In other words "I'll be doing this until I get sick of it."
              I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Two straight murders by the vampire... it appears that the poisoner has died--whether by our justice or the fangs of the nosferatu, we do not know.

I will continue to maintain that the vampire is a noble. Jonny must be stopped. I am more sure now than ever--Rasputin was #2 suspect, and he appears to have been innocent.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Kassiopeia!
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

so the poisoner was either Theben or Ras. kinda scary that the meat cook might have been the poisoner!!

Kassiopeia again

Comment

I'm actually trying to find who it is and this is what I get in return...
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I was not the mafia. It could have been Tuberski also, although he denied after his death. And now that ADG and I are dead...

eat your veggies, kiddies!!
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Proposal:

How about we split the next game in two? Same game , same story (2 GM's?) but different villagers.(who can only be in one game of course) and different mafia's.

To be honest, this game has become to big for it's own good IMO. IT really is hard to keep track of things....

Thoughts?
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I made this game 8 players smaller than the last one for a good reason, Alva, and that was it

-Jam

Comment

Kass, Vlad, Jonny, and UR still to vote.

Kass - 2
                              Jonny - 1
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                              X