UBB Admin needs help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UBB Admin needs help

I'm an admin at another UBB forum called Final Fantasy Alpha. One of your newer members, Xuenay, has been at our forum for ages and he sent me to you. We have this problem where the server hosting our forum has crashed on numerous occasions and some member's user profiles have been lost. Long term members have lost their post count. As trivial as this may sound, it puts a big dent in their ego and they don't like it. I wasn't too happy myself when my post count went from 1300 down to 0. Xuenay noticed that you seem to be able to change the amount of posts members have. How are you doing this!? There seems to be no option for it in our Control Panel. We're running 5.44 and you're running 5.44a so I'm pretty sure it's not a new feature. So come on. What's your secret? If you can tell me this, I'll be your friend forever!... and I used to play Civ 1 on my Amiga if that makes any difference to the amount of time you take to respond to this.

sorry for the delay. I'll reply to your mail...

Comment

Chewi:

I responded to your mail the day I got it, but you sent it to me from a Hotmail account and, knowing the problems that service has had over the past week [see <A HREF="http://www.cnet.com" TARGET="_new">cnet.com</A> if you don't know what I am referring to, folks], it was bounced back to me and did not know of an alternate address where to contact you.

----------------
      Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

Working...
      X