Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Links

I need help!!

could someone tell me how to create hyperlinks between threads.

I've been meaning to learn how to do this, but I can't find anywhere that teachs how to do it.

Any advice is appriciated
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

I just bring up another copy of the broswer and go to the page. Then highlight it and copy. Go back to my post and paste it in.

Comment

Thanks, vmxa1.
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

If you want to rename like this

thanks,vmxa1

Do this:
        [lru=HTTP://WWW.LINK] type your text here[/lru]*

*lru = url

More about vB code here
        that's the same link as the one left on the bottom of the page.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

One thing I am using very often is linking to specific posts. If you right click on the "link" label, right next to the yellow exclamation mark in the top right corner of the post (above "Support Apolyton"), and select "Copy Shortcut", you can then directly paste into the url tag alva mentioned.

The same works with thread names in forum listings.

Comment

vondrack, alva, thanks for telling me.

Comment

BUMP

And another thing.
              How do I adjust the clock to tell me when the last post was etc?

Comment

Simple: Go to Edit Options in your control panel, and select your correct time zone (be aware the site won't turn to summer time in the next few days: if I understand correctly, the Americans are not on summer time yet).
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

This weekend we go to daylight savings.

Comment

It was changed for some (those who's time had changed), but the owners changed it back because there were some conflicts with the database.

Things should be straightened out after the weekend.
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Thanks Spiffor, alva and vmxa1

vmxa1, is there anything you don't know?

Comment

There is something....., how to log-off

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
                          Thanks Spiffor, alva and vmxa1

vmxa1, is there anything you don't know?
                          I forget, but I am sure the list is very long.

I did not mention that some states such as Arizona do not use daylight savings.

Comment

Working...
                          X