Map Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map Needed

As I mentioned in a previous thread, I plan to revise the History of Asia series I made to include the lost periods, have each component scenario use its own folder (and thus have its own rules and graphics) instead of multi-scenario folders, use better graphics and more comprehensive events (Jonash complained about that on my thread), and more research and detail. What I need to get started, though, is to know if anyone has, or knows where to find, a good, large, accurate map of East and Southeast Asia without the chunks of the Pacific, Australia, Oceania, Western North America, a Siberia that the map I was using had (not to mention the cramped size), basically between Japan and Eastern India and Mongolia and Java, or thereabouts. Does anyone have such a thing? I'd be very greatful.

What kind of size do you have in mind? I think I have a few maps, but none of them cover that exact area, so they'd have to be cut down in some parts and extended in other parts... Still better than nothing. In any case, the largest that could get you is a map of a surface of about 7000.

Your best bet is Harlan Thompson's extended Mongols map, as can be found here:

You could cut off Europe with MapEdit, and possibly add some more to the East and South.
    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

This map should, properly altered with MapEdit, be sufficient for my needs. Thanks a lot!

Comment

Working...
      X