Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They sure do

Ok my turn

Any comments on my builds from last turn?

El, any words of wisdom??????
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

did pretty well except i got nothing to use agaisnt the arabs but iguess priorites lie elsewehre
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Bah! If I were home right now I would've PM:ed you "the list"!

It's just a notepad document where I've pasted all of your requests this turn..
        "Peace cannot be kept by force.
        It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

Will look at the save tonight and I'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by El Awrence
            Will look at the save tonight and I'll see.
            Here is basically what was set for build's last turn:

In general if a ciyt was producing AA and had none it remained an AA.

City's producing Machine guns were switched to Palmach

Tekmuh and Beth Shian were switched from City Defenses to palmach. They both already had City Defenses.

Cities producing city defenses (and did not already have them) continued to produce city defenses.

Im building a destroyer in Haifa for now, if you want something different let me know but that can be useful covering the immigrants from Cyprus and also to cover the northern front a El suggested.

A boatload of immigrants headed due south from cyprus. The gunboat is Forted so it heals in Haifa. So we should get immigrants soon I hope.
            Id really like to get that destroyer built, it would give me a much better peace of mind getting our immigrants from Cyprus. But if you REALLY need something else I guess I could switch it. It should be about 5 turns or so until the destroyer is built. When I look at the save, Ill give the cost to rush.

Immigrants can be in Haifa in two turns easy.

In general even though it is more expensive, I have gone with Palmachs vice machine guns since they are better defensively and offer a much wider range of options offensively of course.

Let me know if you need any builds changed EL, and of course what you want Arthedain to rush.

Ill try and take a quick look at the save today as well and post further coments.
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

I think most of what I needed was in the first report in this thread, remember that too.

Comment

-need CITY DEFENCES URGENTLY in Nahariyyah
                (OK, Got it)

-The Golan has sustained damage (we need to replace that AA IMHO, fast)
                (El where was this?)

-HOME FRONT

Well, the Palestinians seem to be more than just bark here, there are several fighters roaming, and we lost more Kibbutznicks than pleases me. Terrible news, refugees have been fleeing from Gesher, which is ready to fall, and Beth Shean will most surely be cut off. There are quite a few planes, it is IMPERATIVE for all these cities to have AA (except Beth Shean. Good luck fellows.)
                (El you want AA’s everywhere there isn’t one right now, except Beth Shean?)

-JUDEAN FRONT

Glaze my nipples and call me Rita, I've seen more action here than in a Parisian brothel. Those boys of ours sitting in that fortress outside Jerusalem have been given hell, horsemen, tanks and artillery, but they hold out, they hold out. However, I've seen so many units roaming that it isn't even fun. I want the capture of Jerusalem to be our TOP priority at the moment, and I want artillery to be run up to that front double quick. With those $3000 we could definetly buy three WWII artillery pieces I think, they're pretty cheap, and pack that decisive punch we need to run the Pali's out of our Holy City.
                (OK, rush WWII arty in or near Jeruselam, right?)

-SINAI FRONT

Gaza worries me. It's too quiet. I expected thunder, fire and carnage, but the Egyptians are nowhere to be found. So I took the liberty of sortieing our Spits squadron on a recon mission and, I tell you boys, this front is gonna be hell. In the triangle of El Arish, Rafa and Tekumah, there are 3 T-34s, at least 1 (possible 2) armoured cars, and at least 2 WWI artillery flying Egyptian colours. I would like Ashdod to rush a barracks, we need to be able to repair our units close up to the front to sortie with tanks. Artillery will be nigh on useless along this front, so as soon as we get that second T-34 I will be shipping most of it off to Jerusalem. The T-34 I had sent to Ashdod I shipped to Tel Aviv for repairs, it will be ready in August, along with the other T-34, also getting repairs.
                (OK, Im seeing a rushed barracks in Ashod for this one)

If there is anything else that catches your eye tonight EL let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25

(El where was this?)
                  Kafer Szold
                  "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

OK, rush WWII arty in or near Jeruselam, right?
                    Actually, the WW2 artillery needs to be bought by Shimon Peres abroad. I will need 2 WW2 artillery units, and one T-34.

Comment

OK Ill be playing this sometime this evening USA time.

So anymore comments need to happen today

Comment

Looked at the start out save, don't think I have anymore comments really.

Comment

A bit confused. what now?
                          "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Con.

Comment

COS part I (El Awrence) - DONE
                              Northern Front: (Stalin II) - DONE
                              Home Front: (Yaroslav) - DONE
                              Judean East (Yaroslav) - DONE
                              Sinai Front: (Rasputin) - DONE
                              Immigration (Conmcb25 acting) - Done
                              Defense (Conmcb25) - Done
                              Econ - (Arthedain) - Not yet
                              COS part II (El Awrence) - Not yet.

Report in Econ/ Def/ Immigration Thread.

Everyone please read that, there are strategic suggestions there. That we should discuss.
                              Attached Files

Comment

COS part I (El Awrence) - DONE
                                Northern Front: (Stalin II) - DONE
                                Home Front: (Yaroslav) - DONE
                                Judean East (Yaroslav) - DONE
                                Sinai Front: (Rasputin) - DONE
                                Immigration (Conmcb25 acting) - Done
                                Defense (Conmcb25) - Done
                                Econ - (Arthedain) - Done
                                COS part II (El Awrence) - Not yet.

Report in the thread!
                                Attached Files