End the ACPSG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End the ACPSG?

As people are discussing starting up a new multifaction game or single-player-game-with-human-opponents in this thread instead of continuing this ACPSG after the current AC Democracy Team Game is finished, I've started another poll to ask whether we should definitely end this ACPSG. Please vote "Yes", "No" or "Xenobanana".
    Yes!
    76.00%
    No!!
    16.00%
    Xenobanana!!!
    8.00%
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

i want to play this game.

Comment

Btw, a small correction. You see "End the ACPSG!" at the top of the poll. That should have been "End the ACPSG?". I wouldn't want you think I'm trying to sway the poll results in a certain direction.

Comment

Comment

by the way, you all suck

vote no!

Comment

by the way, you all suck
            http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=110912

Btw, a majority seems to be in favour for the moment. So if the current vote division remains, what should happen to these forums? Simply delete them? Archive them? Remerge them with the ADTG forum? Rename them and use them for another ACDG? Many options...

Comment

It is done.
              ACPSG no longer matters.

The ACPSG has 1337 posts. It has served out its life, and therefore must die.

Comment

No! I want to play this. Others promised we would as well. I am sick of the MP game's shenanigans, and lately it looks all the more like I will soom have further reason to shy away from MP games like it. Why ditch this when so much has been set up already?

If you want an SPDG for AC PLEASE vote no here. If you want an MP game again I really suggest you examine the forum for the MP game and see if you really do want to play in a game where there has been such nastiness and poor communication about many things.
                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

MWIA

I voted no, however, because everyone else is going to vote no. Let's end this game with dignity.
                  Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                  Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I have to agree with Tass. Personally I would have preferred to continue this game, but about no one else wants to. So since there would be too little participants, I voted "yes, end it".

Comment

"Yes, end it"

It never really took off, and the MP format offers far more fun and games. We can let MWIA and Method play their own game

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I'll ask to remerge the forum with ACDTG unless a small group wants to continue the game on their own.

Comment

Perhaps we should leave this place until the next game is set up, then we can see (should theat turn out to exclude me, which I am sure it will) whether there are some of us left to play this.

I AM still keen, even if I had to be the turnplayer myself.
                          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

As no comments were made yet at that time, I yesterday asked DanQ and MarkG to merge the ACPSG forum into the ACDTG forum, but after reading your post I cancelled that request.

Comment

Originally ppl were in favour of a Hive faction and coups and the like, but in practice it was hard to reconcile a police state with 'democracy ' and 'coup' mechanisms. So I vote to end it.

However as a forum there may be scope for a SP game as the Drones faction. This would offer the prospect of a workers 'democracy' versus a 'workers democracy', unions, shopstewards etc, workers management. IMO great RP opportunity.
                              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
                              X