Office of the Supreme Military Command - Term V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Office of the Supreme Military Command - Term V

This is the official thread for all matters concerning the military of the Viking Empire. General concerns, questions, and information about the state of our military should be asked and posted here.

Links to other governmental office threads for Term V:

Links to recent threads concerning military actions (in chronological order):

More posts to come...
    Last edited by Jonny; March 13, 2004, 11:05.

the military coomander needs to use some influence in hte debat eof jsut wha tis needed to take spain down, i believe that madrid will fallwith what we have avaialbloe already, but many seemto think we need far mroe military pwoer. ..
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

The state of the Viking military, as of AD 340:
      Attached Files

Comment

This is great Jonny
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

I'm trying to make it that way... considering I've been rather lazy about this job during the last week, I'm trying to make it up.

(Actually, I haven't been entirely gone over the past few days. I've been watching, but haven't been posting here much because schoolteachers like to give out plenty of tests and such before everyone goes on spring break. But I'm free now! )

Comment

This is what our Military Advisor is saying about our military compared to the military of others... it appears that Egypt is our strongest threat, and our soon-to-be enemy Spain is actually rather weak...
            Attached Files

Comment

yes spain are weak , lets take them down....

Comment

Yes we all know we can take spain it all a matter of when. Someone needs to pin this by the way.
                Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
                Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
                President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

do we have any intelligence of Spains units?

or how many units are in Madrid?
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

ot till we get espionage or cheat !!!!

Comment

We could use Investigate City to see how many units are in Madrid... which would be very informative in determing how many units we will need to take Madrid.

Comment

Yes that would be very useful. We need to see how much that would cost.
                        Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
                        Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
                        President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

could be a good idea, but dont lets be frightened of the reults ...

Comment

the results should not frighten us, but encourage us in a correct corse of actions....

yes Raz, to bring Madrid to its knees
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

this didnt occur as the army was rushed in unprepared, we needed to get all our swordsmen from doing garrisoning duties to join the batle, then we stood a chance, yes we would have lsot a lot but we would hav egained the town...

unfortunalty the advice given was not followed and many swordmen remained in towns and were not replaced with spears.

Comment

Working...
                              X