Flag Needed, Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flag Needed, Please

I'm currently working on, along with a few other scenarios (including my promised Korea scenario) on a near-future North America scenario, but, as I've decided to use custom city flags, I find myself needing one for the Canadian Province of Quebec (for an independent republic). If anyone has a copy of this elusive flag, or can make one in the styles of 'allflags.gif,' I'd be very greatful.

How's this?

Oh, and here's what it's supposed to look like: http://www.fotw.net/flags/ca-qc.html
    Attached Files
    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

What's 'allflags.gif'?

I have made tons of flags here if you are in need of any:
      Collection of flags

And here's my Quebec'en ones
      Attached Files
      Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

Uh-oh! Kobra, I forgot to give you credit in EA's readme (there is an EE buried in cities.bmp). Your flags are clear, simple, and AFAIK accurate. Thanks!

Allflags is another large collection. I think they all use the traditional civ2 template.
        El Aurens v2 Beta!

Comment

Thanks Mercatore Uno and Kobra for the Quebec flag. Now, I don't mean to ask too much, but do either of you, or anyone else have a Bear Flag Republic flag (I think it's still California's state flag) and a US Naval Flag (the Pacific Fleet if they're separate).

Comment

@Boco: No stress at all

@Patine: This was the best I could do. The bear flag sure was a nut...hope this meet your expectations. I had to improvise with both of them. It's hard to get so many details in one tiny flag.

Navy source: http://www.fotw.net/flags/us^nv.html

California source:

http://www.fotw.net/flags/us-ca.html
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Eivind IV; March 11, 2004, 07:24.

Comment

I'm afraid I've exhausted my artistic skills.
              Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Thanks Kobra, these should do nicely for my scenario plans. And thanks still Mercatoe Uno for the Quebec flag. I really appreciate both of your help.

Comment

That's a great Californian flag.
                  Vote Democrat
                  Support Democracy

Comment

Kobra (or anyone else), sorry to request so much (my artistic skills with bitmaps are atrocious), but could I trouble you for but one more flag: the Organization of American States. I'd greatly appreciate, and it's all I need left.

Comment

What do you mean 'Organization of American States'? If you mean the US flag, there's one in the link I posted in post 3 on this thread. Give me a source picture and I'll get on it

Comment

He must mean this one:

Comment

Again, with the trouble of such small details and the colour limitations of civ2...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, Kobra. I understand the effort of detail in a bitmap, but we Civ2 scenario designers have never been able to expect perfection in most areas. I appreciate the effort.

Comment

Working...
                            X