Strategy Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strategy Guide

Is the Strategy guide for C:CTP any good? is there any where I could get it for a low price?

Check Multiplayer Strategy Guide out. That thread has lots of valuable information.

©Dimytes 2004
    Last edited by Dimytes; March 16, 2004, 13:03.

Comment

Thanks for the ULR. It's really helpful but the only problem is that there is a lot of useless talk. I think that a table or some sort of list should be made from all of the helpful hints for anyoune to download.

But then again I might be the only one who isn't very good at the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Danwaco
        But then again I might be the only one who isn't very good at the game.
        NO..THERE R 2 OF US

Peace

GT
        Attached Files
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

The official guide is terrible. Its probably what the manual shouldve been almost.
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

I got the official guide thru Yahoo auctions, along w/game manual, CD, and tech chart, $5 + shipping. The only really usefull info that I haven't seen anywhere else is the explanation of combat resolution. It also has the actual government multipliers (as opposed to Good, Awful, etc.). But those are available in Gamespot's unofficial guide(downloadable). The guide also has conflicting information and errors. So beware.
            "I draw your attention to the words of Werner Erhard, who declared that true clarity can come only when someone is willing to notice: 'There is something I do not know, the knowing of which could change everything.' " - Conversations with God, book 3

Comment

well then why don't we combine all of the useful information for the above link to create a downloadable manual that is better than the official manual.

Comment

I guess no one can be bothered. I made a website for CtP2 strategy http://www.geocities.com/ctp2strategy/ it would be good to have one for CtP1 too. But im not the person to do it.
                Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Working...
                X