Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinion Poll: If who should we attack if any?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion Poll: If who should we attack if any?

There has been much discusion on who we should go to war with so I am placing this poll up to see where the nation stands at this time.
    Egypt
    14.29%
    Persia
    85.71%
    Spain
    0.00%
    No one(war is evil)!
    0.00%
    Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
    Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
    President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

To war with Persia!
    Duddha: I will return...
    Arnelos: ... and the civilizied world shudders ...
    "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
    Free California!

Comment

This is a dilemma Poll for me...

Yes I would like to take out Sidon and Sardis, and while doing that take out Gordium on the Persian Peninsula...

the Dilemma is that the Great Light House stands as a beacon in the City of Madrid, and the people of New Asgard see every night its actions... I so want that to be our Great Light House....

So I vote Persia...

Then I will push the case for Madrid further after Persia
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

I think Persia is the best first target

Comment

It must be Persia... we've been planning this attack for weeks; it's simply not a wise idea to fall further behind by delaying our wars any more while we shift our forces around.

Comment

Jonny, it is hoped that you will be happy with the results of tonights Senate Session 24.

Some pics have been posted, and more will be their after I have dinner etc, plusthe minutes will be up in a few hours...

Persia it is !!!
            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
            X