I'm on drugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm on drugs

I'm in a state of total bliss. I can type, and think pretty straight, but most of my brain is devoted to simply enjoying being high. This is the best sensation in the world. I hope it never ends.

They're called "pheremones", and the high is generally called "love". Why didn't anyone tell me being a teenager was so much fun? I don't want it to end, ever. Strangely, I can act normal with my friends and with her, but when I lie down on my bed I just sort of sit there and smile and feel warm and fuzzy.

They're not called "pheromones" you silly person. Pheromones are smelly things.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Whatever

Comment

Just wait until you two break up .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Imran
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            Just wait until you two break up .

Comment

Imran is a realist.
              The secret to a marriage is to make sure it's mutually beneficial to both parties, and mutually...not beneficial to both parties to leave.
              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Dude, real drugs (alcohol is a drug) are better .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
                  Imran is a realist.
                  The secret to a marriage is to make sure it's mutually beneficial to both parties, and mutually...not beneficial to both parties to leave.
                  Or become a mormon, where divorce is eeevil.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
                    Whatever
                    Oh yeah, the silly grin.

However, you are not too deep in yet, since your brain hasn't melted and oozed out from your ears.
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

Ah, cost/benefit analysis. See, it is beneficial for everything .

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Dude, real drugs (alcohol is a drug) are better .
                        Imran bad. Bad bad person.

Imran needs vacation to cool down.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                          Oh yeah, the silly grin.

However, you are not too deep in yet, since your brain hasn't melted and oozed out from your ears.
                          are you sure? The 12th-grade girl who drives me to school each morning (I'm 10th-grade) and who I unload everything on might disagree

Comment

are you sure? The 12th-grade girl who drives me to school each morning (I'm 10th-grade) and who I unload everything on might disagree
                            unload...that's a new one.

Comment

are you sure?
                              Most definitely. Your brain hasn't turned into mush, you don't go weak at the knees in her presence, and your head aren't in the clouds when you think of her.

Or do you?

Comment

Working...
                              X