Berzerker Bugle Letters to the Editor Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berzerker Bugle Letters to the Editor Thread

If you have an issue that you would like aired, please do not hesitate to write to our Editor.

Please post these letters in this thread.

Depending on Copy Space these letters will be added to the next Volume of the Berzerker Bugle.
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

you want an letters sent via pm to you ??
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

No, as the above post states, please post them in this thread.
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

oops misread it, thought it said dont post

Comment

Mr. Editor,

I have been wandering around in our great nation and visited many of out big towns. In many of the towns there are a lot of unhappy Vikings, even though there seems to be as many happy people, I have tried to figure out what the problem is.
          In my investigation I took a trip with the galley Orm to have a look at one of Persia’s large cities (Gordium) which is larger than our capitol but not the larges in Persia and they still manage to keep their people happy. Somehow they have managed to get fresh water into the city, I don’t know how they are doing it but it should be something for our wise men to look into when they have been able to figure out this “monarchy” thing. Another feature we could use is a place to trade and consume beer, I am sure many are able to make good beer but there are no place to get together and consume it, it could be called a public place or maybe a marked place.
          We have also got the Code of Law but I could not find a singe Courthouse in our nation, shouldn’t we try to stop people putting goods which are the government’s property to their own use.

theViking.
          The viking age ended 1066 at Monday, September 25, 6pm

Comment

Mr Editor ,

It has come to my attention that many vikings are without the jobs. It is time for this government to construct underground mining to give all our people jobs.

The lack of mines is a disgrace, we the vikings could be more industrious and produce many more soldiers if we had the resources.

Major Rasputin

Comment

some greatr letters here that will be seen in the upcoming issue.

Raz, I had thought you would write in at least once a day
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Mr. Editor,

In an act of crazed lunacy, Nimitz attacked senators form the PPV with a large trout and knight in the latest Senate meeting. The PPV has yet to comment on the matter, hoping the public will assail Nimitz for his barbarous use of unprovoked aggression. This event speaks to the hypocrisy of the peacenik DIA and its bankrupt ideology.
                Duddha: I will return...
                Arnelos: ... and the civilizied world shudders ...
                "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
                Free California!

Comment

You dare defy tradition we apolytoners have always used fish slapping and I as a former justice do have the right to use it even if it was not tradition.
                  Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
                  Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
                  President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

I challenge you to a duel.
                    Duddha: I will return...
                    Arnelos: ... and the civilizied world shudders ...
                    "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
                    Free California!

Comment

Ok it will be Banana guns at 20 paces.
                      Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
                      President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

Bananas are no longer aloowed in duels. You should know that. It is frozen trout, at 18 inches. Bananas in a duel - how non-barbarian can you get. Jeez.
                        If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

I'm not Barbarian I'm Apolytonian we are much better than the Barbarians outside of nation. I'm also from a time of high noblity a time when Apolyton came to rule the world not through force but by the recongition of our noblity by those around us.

Comment

Dear Mr Editor.

I have once again returned from my travels scouring our now expanded empire to meet and greet our heroic wariiors.

Upon my return I was fortunate to attend a senate meeting and once again performed my usual task of trying t okeep people in line and persue the goals of active viking expansion without killing too many of our own soldiers in the attempts.

However as the transcripts of the senate meeting show, the cowardly leaders failed to attack a barbarian warrier with our heroic spearman and this delayed expansion for 10 years due to the settlers in Paddy Borg being held up.

Then to try and make up for this cowardice the leaders voted to attack madrid , full of Spanish Musketmen, with our poorly equipped swordsmen. This would be madness and suicide.

Our catapults also failed to have any impact on any spanish soldiers. I still fail to see how highly trained catapultists are performing so badly, I beleive it is becuase moral is so low, from the poor leadership qualities shown so far.

I had to leave the senate as news arrived that my own forces would be attacking and the yneeded me , so i set sail immediatly for Madrid , if the senate were t osend in our boys, i would be there with them.

This may be my last letter as the war with spain does not look good.

Farewell and fond memeories...

Major Rasputin the Brave Heart leader of the Viking Swordsmen.

Comment

To the Editor,
                              From TheMadscientist (also known as theViking).

I have done some simulation in my “Lab” with an “island nation in a lake”.
                              The findings should not be taken as facts, just as an indicator of what could happen.
                              As I don’t have the full knowledge of how the current people of Aztecs thinks I can only use what information we have seen.
                              When I ran my virtual world with two nations, one outside and one in the lake with a similar number of resources as Tenochtitlan in the “real” world, I saw that it quickly grew to size 10. The outside nation did not trade any techs with them and when they got to size 10 with ~29 units it had no gold and no growth, they still build spearmen/archers but every time one was finished one was abandoned.
                              If the outside nation builds a city inside the lake nation’s border it gets the land based resources but not the fish in the lake.
                              If the “lake nation” got a “wonder” and there by higher culture the a “culture flip” might occur but as long as the outside nation has a higher culture no “flip” occurred. To be on the safe side there could be deployed some guards out side each city to take them back if a flip should occur.

Please remember that my “actors” in my virtual world are not “real” Aztecs and therefore might not behave as the “real” ones.

Yours
                              TheMadscientist / theViking.
                              The viking age ended 1066 at Monday, September 25, 6pm

Comment

Working...
                              X