Senate Session 23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senate Session 23

Thanks to all for your contributions to Senate Session 22. The minutes are now listed and will be presented as the previous Session's minutes when the Senate reconvenes.

This session got three turns done in quick order. A lot of the preperations had been done in the previous sessions. It just shows what some preperation can achieve.

For those that could not make it, feel free to leave any feedback that you feel could assist in the upcoming session of the Senate.

As a member of the Democracy Civ Group, you are already a Senator. You just need to show up for the Session.

The next Senate Session will be announced soon, we await word from the Supreme Military Commander, of when his War Galley will be arriving in New Asgard.

Once at the session you can load the Sacred Save and participate as the session works its way through the agenda.

So maybe it is time to get out of the Pub for a hour or two; leave those maids for some deserved rest; let your managers look after your wood shops; gather your Axe and Shield and come along and be apart of the Senate Session.

Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

The Sacred Save

Please do not play ahead...

Keep the mystery for the game
    Attached Files
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

well done ....

still loking forward to actuakly getting my timing right for a senate session
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

When are you available???

You have mIRC at home, but not work? Is that right?

Follow this link to a thread where you can leave the times best for you...
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

yes work wont allow mirc to be set up

but home ashould be fine... will be avaialbe there tomorrow afternoon till about 5pm and then avaialble tuesday afternoon and night ....

Comment

OK, tomorrow afternoon looks good

changed see below
            Last edited by Paddy; February 29, 2004, 08:57.
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

damn cant we get it hour earlier or more??? 5pm i only get 30 minutes before i leave for work tomorrow night ..

Comment

sorry... of course we can, my bad !!!

would 3pm, your time be better for you?
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

that is better...

Comment

OK, tomorrow afternoon looks good

5am GMT Monday

3PM Brisbane

4PM Sydney

do we have any other takers for this time slot....
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

the long awaited first meeting of the two presidential candicates, all senators be there ....

Comment

Sorry, likely not me. I am basically starting from scratch with my work that has been going on the last 7 days - and only 2 days left. But I may be able to join in when I get home on Wednesday arvo.
                        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to make any turnchat today after all; several things have come up, and as much as I enjoy Civ, family and school come first. I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause...

I'm looking to start the war with Persia next weekend...

Comment

damn we are your family !!!!!!

Comment

Jonny there is a discussion doing the rounds here on whether or not Persia is the correct country to attack first...

could you start a thread so this discussion can have a focus point

thanks
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                              X