Term V Elections - Foreign Affairs Minister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Term V Elections - Foreign Affairs Minister

These are the elections for Foreign Affairs Minister. This Ministers is responsible for setting the policy of how we deal with our unworthy neighbours, and for providing information on them and on amy possible trades.

You have 7 days to vote for the Berzerker who is so cunning in bamboozling our enemies that we can slit their throats and leg it with their stuff before they can say "You deceiving, devious little *******".

Ormuzd has presented himself available for his 3rd consecutive term in this office
    Ormuzd
    87.50%
    :crook:
    12.50%

The poll is expired.

Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Thanks for sticking around Ormuzd
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Good to have someone around to stick the knife in the backs of our enemies....

If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

congratulations
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Is the FAM around to post a 'hello, I am here' in this thread?
          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

no

Comment

11 votes for me and 1 abstain so far...
              Thank you

I apologize for my absense but there were some problems with the ISP which were fixed today.

As all of you have probably seen I have posted one topic with all achievments of my predcessors and me as FAM. It is obvious my activity lately was low. I hope this will change with the coming war.
              I'll try to make more polls and more public the work of FAM to popularize it and attract more people to run for the next term because this is the best position for a lurker to be a minister.

Comment

Have you seen the pics on Senate Session 23.

We tried to trade our worls map, which allowed us to get some good pictures. You might find them useful.
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

did we pay for the maps ....????

Comment

no, we traded our world map for a territory map
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

coool

Comment

I don't like little green men, so I did not for for him.

Comment

So what is the FAM-elect's policy on trading our TM for extra gold to every civ every turn or two?

*UnOrthOdOx is looking at WIA

What?
                          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

my policy is that this is the only possible (useful) trade we can make at this time. I'll start a discussion about technology trades and we will see what can we do about this but it seems we are investing all our money in the coming war and unit upgrades.

Comment

not sure your policy is on course for the greater good of all vikings..

trade should only be done if the advantges are in our favour..

beware the tight a$$ed enemy

Comment

Working...
                              X