Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Position Vacant - Berzerker Bugle

Position Vacant - Reporter

Ready for adventure, looking at travelling the high seas.

Persia, Eygpt and Spain stand at our doors, and the unknown is not far away.

Do you have a yearning to uncover the hidden, to seek out that which people want to hide.

Can you put one word after another?

The Berzerker Bugle is looking for reporters.

So come and look over our mighty Viking Empire, write some reports and let the people know what is really going on.

Send through a PM soon, we need you!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Paddy; February 29, 2004, 17:20.
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

This is a serious request...

We have a great community in the Civ III Democracy Game, and the newspaper could really use the skills of someone from this thread as a reporter

Just follow the links in the above post...
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Well, I went over to that forum and... Woah! You are one busy poster over there. I'm quite busy with other stuff at the moment (For instance, I overslept an exam on Friday, and my prof doesn't want to let me retake it without a note from the Dean of Students. And the Dean of Students doesn't consider an accidental misfiring of the alarm clock a valid excuse for missing a test... ), but as soon as I take care of things, I'll catch up with what's going on out there and see if you may be needing another member?
      XBox Live: VovanSim
      xbox.com (login required)
      Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
      Spore page

Comment

Thank you Vovan.

It is a great paper, for a great nation.

Volume IV is about to be issued.

It will be 2 to 3 weeks before we look to issue Volume V.

Good luck with the Professors...
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by vovan
          Well, I went over to that forum and... Woah! You are one busy poster over there. I'm quite busy with other stuff at the moment (For instance, I overslept an exam on Friday, and my prof doesn't want to let me retake it without a note from the Dean of Students. And the Dean of Students doesn't consider an accidental misfiring of the alarm clock a valid excuse for missing a test... ), but as soon as I take care of things, I'll catch up with what's going on out there and see if you may be needing another member?

You need a better excuse than sleeping in. Civ is full of better excuses. Have you tried telling the prof you were late due to barbarian invasion?
          My Civ Stories:
          Oil...and Sponges,Great Big Death Story of MRkorth, My Dinner With Xerxes, E.V.I.L., The Bijou - which I swear I will finish someday!, The Man Who Would Be King,, Will it Go ‘Round in Circles?, Man on the Street, Myron VS. the Volcano, Chairmen of the Border, The Turn of Time.

Comment

Heeey, I could say I was playing civ the whole night, and my nation was threatened by the Barbarians, so I had to protect my people.

Yeah, right.
            XBox Live: VovanSim
            xbox.com (login required)
            Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
            Spore page

Comment

Originally posted by vovan
              Heeey, I could say I was playing civ the whole night, and my nation was threatened by the Barbarians, so I had to protect my people.

Yeah, right.
              tell them you had an AA meeting. Saw it work a coupla times for friends back when i was in college.
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Plateman, I think his request to his prof would be shot down if he said that he had a meeting about anti-aircraft guns.
                Here is an interesting scenario to check out. The Vietnam war is cool.

Comment

we are still looking to fill these spots
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                  X