No announcement yet.

All Commanders Report Here Immediatelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr PM, I think we are getting close here and this has been a great discussion.

Do we want to put out a new global policy statement? Similar to the one we had last time?

Welcome back yaro!!!!!
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

I would not be averse to a word from the Knesset on this issue before I wrap it up.

Comment

Originally posted by El Awrence
        I would not be averse to a word from the Knesset on this issue before I wrap it up.
        Ill try and get ahold of the boss today, he is usually on in the venings.

Good idea and great job on doing this Martin
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

I'm on right now, but heading to work out.

I'd like to say something, but I have a paper and an exam tommorrow, so I don't have time to say anything of true importance today.
          David Disraeli
          Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

so awaiting final government ok on latest plans ?

hope it dont take too long...
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

i think we need to move on here, this dleay is getting too long .... Just my humbel opinion ....

Comment

KNESSET!

Comment

yes i know you want their inpuit, but how long must we wait to actually paly the game again, its been awhile since we actually did anything

come on you members of the higher order , give us direction

Comment

As I said earlier, I was writing a paper and studying for an exam I had yesterday, so I did not have the time to post something here. I also didn't receive any input from fellow ministers, so this is PM fiat. I also posted a lot of my thoughts on the first page, and those still apply.

Thus, here are the government directives.
                    To the COS:
                    I basically approve your plan on areas you are concerned about. I believe the order of concern is Egyptian coastal road, Golan, Judea, Lebanon, and Negev desert. Here are exceptions.
                    1. 6 scouting planes is unworkable, it would cost too much. These things cost more or equal to tanks.
                    2. I will leave it to your judgement on whether the Golan could use a T-34 or not.
                    3. Now that all those troops are lined up outside of East Jerusalem, I would appreciate that city be taken (if possible), rather than redeploy for a push into the West Bank from the South. East Jerusalem is a priority. (If no T-34 is being sent to the Golan, perhaps it should be sent to Jerusalem, take the city faster, and then deploy to face the Egyptians).

I can work on a city target list (primary and secondary), just not now.

To Defense:
                    1. Work with COS on continual fortification on fronts and where units such as Palmach are to built.
                    2. At least somewhat improve our transportation network with Zion workers railroading at least the coastal interior.

To Immigration (under Defense Minister because no one asked for it)
                    1. Get those immigrants and Zion workers from Cyprus, possibly even build another transport.
                    2. Evaluate whether we can get the immigrants from Saudi Arabia, or if we should just create an outpost there and use immigrants to create whatever units our technology allows.

To Econ:
                    1. Convey some limit on how many arms we can buy overseas. We aren't rich yet.
                    2. Don't focus on buying arms overseas to the exclusion of rushing things at home (Palmach, AA, defenses, etc).

And yes, at least finish this turn soon, even if I don't have time to post again!
                    David Disraeli
                    Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

heaqr hear ....

Comment

*bump*

I'd like to hear from all of the commanders, what are you doing, what are you planning on doing, long term type stuff. Strategy we can plan type stuff.

Comment

I just posted in this thread:

Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

long term take cairo by storm..

short term prevent egyptians advancing into israel

how??

by making run and hit attacks, protect my tanks from counter attack where possible.. build defenders i nany conquest towns...

Comment

Working...
                            X