Sinai Front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rasputin sighting

Have fun down south, I believe this is where we can make the most progress right now with the current disposition of forces, good luck.
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Once again, I suggest freeing up those defenders at towns that are no longer at direct threat along the coast south of Tel Aviv. The names elude me since this computer doesn't have the scenario on it, but I am thinking of towns such as Jaffa and Gaza, which had two defenders, one of which was a fortified Palmach.

If there is more than one defender in a city along the coast that is not under threat, releasing the Palmach should provide plenty of additional forces.
      David Disraeli
      Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

that was my general idea too. i have been shuttling the defenders down to the newly aquired sothern towns as i take them, leaving behind just one defender in each of my northern citys.

not sure when i will actually paly this as a few things are pressuring me for my time right now, but will makea big effort to get it done by weekend.

GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Sinai Front February 1949
          In the siege of Tekumah I did a attempt to retake the city. I used my artillery there to bombard the city then I a daring attack with the T-34 unit outside the city. Unfortuneatly the city ws razed to the ground during the attack. I hope the CoS isn't too unhappy with this, the Egypts in the area is annihilated.

An Egyptian T-34 was sighted in a stack of units just outside of El Arish. I used a T-34 of ours to annihilate the stack, including one other unit besides the T-34. Egyptian destroyers are just outside of the city, I could need something to annihilate them and continue my advance towards Sinai. I sent out a Palmach Unit to scout the area around El Mazar and I discovered that they have sent anothet T-34 towards El Arish. I immediatly ordered the attack by the Palmach, I thought, it could at least slow the Egyptian advance down some. In a daring battle the Egyptian T-34 was destroyed, and the Israeli Palmach victorious. A Spitfire unit was shot down outside of El Arish too by our spitfires.

Outside of Eilat an Egyptian Artillery unit was sighted. IDF Infantry was sent out to deal with the threat and gained veteran status.
          "Peace cannot be kept by force.
          It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

well done,,,,, long live Isra-el

Comment

Sinai has been kicking but!
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

any latest updates. ?

Comment

I'll ask that question as well. Anything?
                  Join a Democracy Game today!
                  | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

Seems like this demogame is almost dead.
                    "Peace cannot be kept by force.
                    It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

• ok i will have to load civ 2 onto my laptop . once that done i will back to plahy//

long live the hebrews

Comment

• unstickied

Comment

Working...
                        X