No announcement yet.

Sinai Front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont think i got the numbers for two fronts at once...

still debating...
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin

still debating...
      I agree, not just yet.

Concentrate forces and take limited defined objectives.

As the build up continues. We JUST got our first immigrants in, the build up will accelerate from here.
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

i know our mai natttack is northern front but with these tanks i need to do something

Comment

i know our mai natttack is northern front but with these tanks i need to do something
          To clarify:

Use the tanks

Just dont leave them exposed.

Because we dont have a lot of stuff down there right now, to provide "cover".

Si in essence, I would be careful about overexposing your self.

If had 5 0r 6 Palmachs behind you I would say go to Suez, ASAP.

But you dont.

So take your time, and we will get you what we can
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Indeed, I whole heartedly concur with Con on that. Kill Egyptians, just be careful about it.
            David Disraeli
            Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by PinkyGen
              Indeed, I whole heartedly concur with Con on that. Kill Egyptians, just be careful about it.
              BINGO

As the buildup continues and we get you more Palmachs, tanks, ect then get more bold. But right now move forward just be careful.

Comment

ok we will limit to one city per turn for now....

Comment

That's why I used the phrase "cautious rampage"

Comment

Originally posted by El Awrence

Comment

still debating...

hi ,

one would be the front line troops , the other group would work out of the cities , this group does not need to be big , .....

yom tov
                      - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                      - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                      WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Originally posted by El Awrence
                        Cautious hmmmmm , not in my vocabulary

Comment

Originally posted by panag

hi ,

one would be the front line troops , the other group would work out of the cities , this group does not need to be big , .....

yom tov

Comment

if any one has some strategy for the next attack i willig to listne , but make sure you take not of the limited offencive units i have and the need to protect our lines of supply...

--

Comment

I think I would prepare for a counterattack this turn.

Let us get you a couple of Palmachs to cover your back, and start building some AA's and then move forward.

Comment

agreed , i like the idea of the palmachs...

---------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X