No announcement yet.

Sinai Front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where is the file? am I just retarded or just blind?
    "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

neither istuffed up..... though ti had posted it and didnt come basck to check as i was busy with my civ3 PBEM games... sorr bout that,,, save game now posted in main report thread.....
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
        Hopefully al lcitys will survive the next counter attack from arabs,

I fear for Eliat...

Sinai front needs some Tanks.....
        I am afraid we did too little too late for Eliat.

But we can not do everything everywhere, after we have acheived a substantial build up and stabilized other areas we will return after it falls.
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

still would like to get hold of some aattacking units to clear roads leading to my citys....

Comment

please change thread title tp "sinai front"

Comment

thanks !!!

Comment

August '48

With less towns in the sinia under Israeli control was much less for Major rasputin to protect this month. The remaining five towns in the sinia division will soon become 4 when Eliat falls.

Major Rasputin breaks his report up into two sections this month

Nothern Sinai Front....

As can be seen from map, no unit sto move except one Tank, which destroyed nearby Egyptians,
                Attached Files

Comment

part 2..

Southern Siania Towns

moved our units southwards to help the lower town and discoverd egytptians halfway inbetween, brave israelis survived the attack but only just....
                  Attached Files

Comment

Nevatim and REviviim appear safe for awhile so no urgency their i dont think. Egyptians are still not strong in that area. I am jsut trying to consolidate my defence there and hold both towns.

Jaffa And Ashdod under major attack, by air and by land. We got AA now so defence should hold. The Tank in Ashdod will alow us to keep the city surrounds clear for a while hopefully. Dont have any spare troops to pillage roads to prevetn further egyptian attacks. any unit pillaging the road will be a suicide mission.

obviously other fronts are important , but with the sinai being pushed back by the egyptians i fear without new units we will soon lose two more citys.

May God bless us with some new units to fight back......

Comment

I will place an order for a couple of T-34s this year. I know that at least one will be ready for action in the Sinai once it completes repairs in Jerusalem.

Comment

Rasputin, I don't mean to be too critical, but why did you use the tank to destroy the Egyptian T-34 rather than one of the artillery? Now the tank is slightly damaged, and cannot be redeployed elsewhere if needed (such as at forces attacking Kfar Etzion). Artillery also has a higher attack value, and they are there so the tank is not shouldering this entire burden.
                        If an artillery had been used, the tank would still be at full strength, and availible to deal with threats at full power for the next turn.
                        David Disraeli
                        Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

i thought the artillery would serve best as a defender agaisnt any counter attacks as at present i cant cut off the egytpians from returning next turn.

if this isnt the case then i apologise, i just thought it better not to unfortify any defender but just use the unfortified tank to do the dirtyy work.

Comment

hi ,

well its a hard battle , some wins , some loses , .....

dont worry , there should be enough power left for now , ......

aldo the army could use a bit of more equipment , ....

pinky has a point in pointing out that every move should be thought over , we dont have all the units and power as the arabs have , ....

then again we have all the knowledge and the great spirit to defend our lands , ... !

lech al ze , in english , go for it

have a nice day
                            - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                            - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                            WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

September 1948

Artilelry head south and Destroy Egyptian Artilery on road to Gaza.

Tanks head south and Take Gaza and continue south to clear road to the next city..

East of Beersheeba the Artillery clear the road....

What is that zion worker doing down there..??
                              Attached Files

Comment

moved a machine gunner down to defend gaza too....

Comment

Working...
                                X