Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Term IV - Vice President.

This position is still vacant.

Is this your time to stand up and be counted.

The office of President is a hefty burden, and one which often necessitates a co-leader - one who can step forward to aid the President when they stumble with the weight of carrying the future of the Viking nation.

Let us choose a Vice President to aid our leader when times are tough, so that all may have access to the decision-makers in our society and that this Elder may rest when tired.

The VP will act as President at times the President can't play in a turnchat. Effectively consider this election for someone who may be asked to take the President's job for a time at short notice.
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

if, and only if, nobody else steps forward, I will volunteer. Time is limited however, so I know I will not be able to put in the hours necessary to do the job right. I offer only in case of dire streights.
    If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Major General Rasputin from the far off worlds marches into the senate and looks around.

He takes a stance in front of the lecturn and addresses the members gathered.

"My fellow citizens, the time has come to appoint a vice president, someone to aid our great preisdent in our times of need.

We need someone who can committ to this position , some one with passion, someone with intelligence, some one with the will power to push through his ideals

We need someone who beleives in this great nation of ours, we need someone who can advance us and take us further.

Citizens, i ma that someone, place your trust in me and i will not let you down"

The General then marched back out and left the senate.
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

So do we have any comment from our 269 strong Senate...

anything at all....?
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

the senate all put to sleep by my short speech

Comment

Rasputin for vice president!
            Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

I guess it is time for new term already...

Rasputin may want to take another cabinet

Comment

take them where

Comment

A new term already... struth this one has only just started.... ???
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

First of the month is only a week away.
                    If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Yeah, so Ormuzd got the ball rolling for new Nominations of Term V. Hoping you have more free time in the coming weeks.
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                      X