Econ/Def/Immigration Minister Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Econ/Def/Immigration Minister Thread

This is the thread for both the Economic Minster AND the Defense Minister. Here you can request rushbuys and other units you want to be build in your cities..
    Last edited by Arthedain; February 20, 2004, 09:41.
    "Peace cannot be kept by force.
    It can only be achieved by understanding"

Just as an aside. is it possible to stea ltechs in this scenario. if so maybe we should do that and spend a lot less on science and save it for the military.

sorry for a asking a newbie question
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

We can't steal technology until we get Mossad technology.

Anyway, I suggest we buy at least one tank division next turn, possibly two if the treasury allows. They are very mobile, and would allow more cities to build infantry and not slow artillery.
      David Disraeli
      Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

Indeed, we need tanks next month. I feel in my bones, that with tanks, we will be inspired to a new tradition of running down Palestinians in their homes, which will be very beneficial to the Motherland.

Comment

@ El
          You sound so brutal.. Let's just say that we will help them to move..

Anyways, I will buy at least one T-34 Next turn.

Comment

Originally posted by El Awrence
            Indeed, we need tanks next month. I feel in my bones, that with tanks, we will be inspired to a new tradition of running down Palestinians in their homes, which will be very beneficial to the Motherland.

only those palestinianns with guns and rocks, the peaceful ones can remain ....

Comment

As I said in the turn thread, we have more money now, and I suggest we use it to buy at least two tanks and an airplane (spitfire), or possibly 3 tanks.
              David Disraeli
              Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

not upto date on enemy bombing runs have they been many, if not i suggest 3 tanks, if enemy bombers hitting us i suggest one spitfire

Comment

Well, our AA has *generally* been coping well with bombers, downing two or three before it's either destroyed (in one case) or the enemy gives up.

However, air support is always handy, especially for reconaissance into enemy territory.

Comment

Okay, so the suggestions are either
                    * 2 T-34's and 1 Spitfire
                    or
                    * 3 T-34's

Any other suggestions?

The suggestions will cost 1500/1600$ and I think we can easily afford that now that we got 3000$. We will have much money still to rushbuy. I will also increase the tax-rate this month.

Comment

Let's go with option A, so if you would please purchase us some arms, Mr Economic Minister...

Comment

Let us know also about some rush buys in any of the critical sectors such as the Golan, around the Dead Sea and south of Tel Aviv.

3000, can also be used for rush buys in country.

Where did the transport off of Cyprus go?????????????
                        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

You Mr. Defense Minister could also start a thread for general things to built as well, not just rush buys.

Anyone, the transport is in square 7,25, and was the first thing flashing when I opened the file.
                          And the immigrants move now, just click on them.
                          David Disraeli

Comment

Originally posted by PinkyGen
                            You Mr. Defense Minister could also start a thread for general things to built as well, not just rush buys.
                            Im just following the example of my predecessor

Originally posted by PinkyGen
                            Anyone, the transport is in square 7,25, and was the first thing flashing when I opened the file.
                            And the immigrants move now, just click on them.
                            Where is 7, 25? Is that next to Cyprus?

I cant open the save right now. (At work till LATE)
                            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

where will we be sned ing the two tanks to which front ?

Comment

Working...
                              X