X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hides as he not jewish at all !!!!!!
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

If you ***** me, do I not bleed? If you poison me, do I not die?

Comment

OMG! Three Martins!
        "Peace cannot be kept by force.
        It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

pr*ick is bloody censored?!

Comment

DEFENSE/IMMIGRATION REPORT

Switches:
            Eilat to Palmach, dont forget to sell the coastal defenses as Eilat will probably fall.

Mettulah from City Defenses to Palmach

Ashod from City Defenses to Palmach

Consider rushing all these:

Nahariyyah: City Defenses a must have.-150 gold
            Kafer Szold:AA-184
            Ein Gev: AA-184
            Degana:AA-131
            Gesher:AA-85
            Beth Shean: Palmach- 276
            West Jerusalem: AA-110
            Kfar Etzion:Palmach-154
            Sedon: AA-115
            Haifa: Destroyer-172
            Nevatia:Palmach-194
            Revivam:City Defenses-150

Thats only 1640 Gold and will still let us buy in Europe.

Lets face it the Sinai is going to be hit hard.

My guess is tekumah will be next to fall with Eilat. Consider selling Adv Agriculture in Tekumah, its going to fall sooner anyway

Lets make Nevatim and Revivim Fortified bunkers so we can hold SOMEWHERE and eventually launch an offensive south from Jerusalem through Hebron to relieve and eventually retake the Sinai. We need to rush the current builds, then finish up City Defenses, AA's and then Palmachs. We have time now, but we will rapidly lose that initiative if we wait and then the cities will fall.

Also we need to think about rushing everything we can in the Golan and along the Jordan and Dead Sea areas. Rush now to stabilize the front so we can eventually bust our way up there from Jerusalem.

The city of Yemeni Freedom built in Yemen.

And the refugees were moved in. One was disbanded and a Palmach will be built next turn for security then we will start on an Airport.

Tel Aviv Switched to Airport.

Cyprus Immigrants will be in Haifa in TWO Turns. PLEASE RUSH THAT DESTROYER IN HAIFA!!!!!!!!

That is all but lets spend this 4000+ Gold we have, the time is now before we lose too many more cities!
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Yemeni Freedom Immigrant Processing City Down South
              Attached Files
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

NORTHERN SINAI

Tekumah will fall

Lets make bunkers out of Nevatim and Revivim.

For an eventually relief offemsive from The North.

Or we could just concentrate on Nevatim.

Or just let them all fall and eventually retake them.

Thoughts?

I and Econ need to know because we are getting to the point where we need to FOCAS resources.

Lets discuss
                Attached Files

Comment

Revuvim is in my opinion to down south and isolated. Perhaps we can try to hold at Nevatim, but we'd have to spend money for at least AA and artillery. We'd also need to capture East Jerusalem soon, and then, instead of heading north into Palestinian lands, we go to the Negev.

In my opinion, which is very un Ben Gurionish, the only important city is Eilat, which is going to fall. I'm not sure if went the Negev to distract us from hopeful "conquests" in that Palestinian/Jordanian areas north of Jerusalem.
                  Also, if we launch a counter-attack down the coastal road, we would cut off the Egyptian forces in the Negev from Egypt.
                  Either of these two places is a better place to counter-attack than south of Hebron.
                  David Disraeli
                  Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

Hey this is great stuff and what we need to talk about.

Because we cant be everywhere at once and dont have the resources for it.

We can always come back south after we stabilize the north and east.

But this is what Econ and I need to know.

Comment

Unless the COS has a drastically different opinion, our policy should be stablizing the areas in the north and east. With the imminent fall of Eilat, the only important sector in the south (though it is quite an important sector), is the Egypt coastal road.

I would have been willing to put more money into Eilat if the commander earlier had managed to inform us there were no city defenses there.
                      David Disraeli
                      Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

I will be focusing on taking Jerusalem and stabilizing the Golan, Lebanon Road and Egyptian Road. Sinai will have to wait, but it hurts no one if we bunker those remaining settlements in the Sinai to serve as meat grinders for the Arabs.

Actually, if you think we have the resources, I say go ahead. But don't let that interfere with the other priorities.

Comment

Originally posted by El Awrence
                          I will be focusing on taking Jerusalem and stabilizing the Golan, Lebanon Road and Egyptian Road. Sinai will have to wait, but it hurts no one if we bunker those remaining settlements in the Sinai to serve as meat grinders for the Arabs.

Actually, if you think we have the resources, I say go ahead. But don't let that interfere with the other priorities.
                          Well then lets focas on Nevatim F then.

We bunker it and get Rasputin some Palmachs so when the enemy is close he can pummel them.

That will hold our anchor in the south until we can get the other fronts squared away.

Souind like a plan?

If everyone is agreed then lets rush in Nevatim only.

In the Sinai that is

Comment

If the funds are availible, agreed.
                            David Disraeli

Comment

El, you have any plans about Golan and the lebanon road? if you have any suggestions, i would have happy to hear them
                              "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Plans? My plans are for you to hold out.

Comment

Working...
                                X