No announcement yet.

Econ/Def/Immigration Minister Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I moved the transport. When I tried to see how the immigrants moved, I spotted an enemy gunboat off the coast, so I decided to run.

Comment

Hehe! Hopefully a smart choise El
      Anywho, since our party seems to be the only one who cares I will go with the first option then. And of course, there will be money for rushbuys too..
      "Peace cannot be kept by force.
      It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

Originally posted by El Awrence
        I moved the transport. When I tried to see how the immigrants moved, I spotted an enemy gunboat off the coast, so I decided to run.
        OK, I understand, do we need to get some cover for that transport?

How about that Gunboat you used two turns ago? Is it healed yet? Will that be enough "muscle" to protect the transport?
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

It was under immigration command, but it seemed like it was being used to patrol the coast and lebanese gunboats slipped past it.

Comment

another patrol boat sounds like a ncessity .. cant allow the transport to be sunk
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by PinkyGen
              You Mr. Defense Minister could also start a thread for general things to built as well, not just rush buys.
              Actually MR PM, I have an alternate plan.

I believe the Econ Minister and myself should have a combined thread.

Why? Because I think it would work better to have all the discussion on what to buy and what to rush in one thread, since the two topics are intertwined.

I go back to my experience in Red Front. After a while when I was Marshall and Gen Secrty I decreed that all requests for builds and rushes be placed in the Econ Ministers thread. It was just a heck of a lot easier to keep track off and prevented cross posting to two threads for everyone.

So if our esteemed Econ Minister agrees I would prefer to call this the Econ Minister and Defense Minister thread.

(Notice Arthedain, I put your ministry first in the title )
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

I thoroughly endorse that product/service.

Comment

Very well, your coup may continue.
                  David Disraeli
                  Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

i concur..

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25 So if our esteemed Econ Minister agrees I would prefer to call this the Econ Minister and Defense Minister thread.

(Notice Arthedain, I put your ministry first in the title )
                      A very nice suggestion Mr. Defense Minister I will change the title right away!

Comment

so what are the economic minsiters goals for enxt session ??

Comment

I'm gonna buy two T-34's and a Spitfire.. And rushbuy the most needed things.. Then the normal.. look over tax/tech/lux rates and workers in the cities

Comment

and who is getting those lovely tanks??

the sinai could do with some offencive units to push back the egyptians..

Comment

Disposition of forces is up to the COS, El Awrence. Go beg him.

El, I want you to move, and if you think it wise, fight with the tanks before you start the next turn. There's no point in letting them sit out of Tel Aviv for a turn when we can move them.

Also, in general, I want the Defense Minister to see to it that there is no wasted production going on this turn. And someone please tell me why Eilat has no city defenses?????
                              Last edited by PinkyGen; February 23, 2004, 23:29.
                              David Disraeli
                              Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by PinkyGen
                                And someone please tell me why Eilat has no city defenses?????
                                It will be rushbuyed at once!
                                ..if the Defense Minister concur of course..

Comment

Working...
                                X