Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for info summary

Greetings Cyborgs.

I am back in the country for two weeks, and would very much appreciate if someone(s) could fill me in on the ost important happenings/decisions of the last month, and on what I can do right now to help.

I can get onto a new map if it is wanted, for example...
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Well, we're unified with PUT now, so we are renamed CPU. All members of PUT who were interested have joined our forum, and everyone of us who wants to gets access to PUT forums from Archaic (perhaps Maniac can do that to).

ATM we have to wait for the next turn to see if the Drones are redrawing or further attacking PUT. When the Unification found place we discovered that Gold Coast was just under attack and probe raped. So if he presses his attack, the End War is started, if not, well time is on our side to build up defenses in PUT.

Buster has (possibly) made a mistake by sending infiltrator info to us instead of to PEACE (he seemed to think that a PM diplo message from Maniac came from PEACE), so we have a small map view of Drone and Hive territory now (check the Drone Diplomatic thread to see it + most recent news). Hive is as usual stalling, PEACE is almost gone (4 bases left with Little Accident being assimilated coming turn). For the rest some polls about what to produce in PU and C and proposals of what faction does research and what faction does production and/or energy accumulating.
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Unified? What does this mean exactly. I gather from your post ingame we are separate, but we share and plan literally everything together, and probably get each other's saves and passwords too - is this right? Are there any conditions on this agreement?
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
        Unified? What does this mean exactly. I gather from your post ingame we are separate, but we share and plan literally everything together, and probably get each other's saves and passwords too - is this right? Are there any conditions on this agreement?
        No restrictions whatsoever, every CyCon asking entrance to PUT forum is it given, samewise for PUT members in our forum. So far I saw Archaic and GeneralTacticus on our forum. Maniac and Laurentius are the ones I know to have access to PUT, probably some more.

In fact, since I haven't seen Archaic or GeneralTacticus post any command proposals, we are actually running PUT. In short, we play the PUT turn, then play CC turn, and decide inbetween what is best for shifting to and fro in matters of energy and techs.

There was a lot of noise from other factions, noticably Hercules and Jamski, but the Gods ruled in our favour.
        You can check 3D special announcement 'childrens of science unite' for the whole discussion. The password can be found in the PUT diplomaty thread.
        Last edited by GeoModder; February 9, 2004, 17:47.
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
        X