Berserker Bugle: Volume III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berserker Bugle: Volume III

Our Mighty Third Term Government has finished their tour of Duty.
    The nation stands in thanks to these mighty warriors for the commitment and dedication that they showed in the time, and due diligence that they showed in serving us. We are grateful that you were there.

Term III Government

President - MrWhereItsAt

Vice President - Makahlua

Foreign Affairs - Minister ormuzd

Supreme Military Commanders - GhengisFarb and Jonny

Domestic Minister - Nuclear Master
    & Imperial Expansion Minister

New Government takes to the floor of the Senate
    And where did they go? We are not sure of what to really say about this new and untested team of Governing Leaders. Yes we are proud to se that Senator Ormuzd has stayed on in the roll of Foreign Affairs Minister. So to with Senator Jonny, our mighty Supreme Military Commander. At this time no one has stepped forward to the office of Vice President. We will be looking into this matter in the coming weeks.

Term IV Government

President - Big Free

Vice President - Not Filled

Foreign Affairs Minister - Ormuzd

Supreme Military Commander - Jonny

Domestic Minister - Paddy the Scot
    & Imperial Expansion Minister

Dissension on the Floor of the Senate
    There have been many requests to get the Governing Leaders to actually meet on the floor of the Senate and conduct business.

Senator Togas made his point very clear on his hopes and dreams of this mighty nation:
    I don't know what people are waiting for, but this (Senate) needs to move forward, even if only a select few are (contributing to) it.

This mighty Senators family has been an active component from the dawn of our great civilization. As he is now in his Elder years it is good to hear him raise his voice and call the Governing Leaders to account for there actions. It is this reports understanding that Senator Togas has moved his main residence into the Capitol so that he can attend the Senate most days of the week.

”I'm sure there's a lot of other people who (attend Senate), and many of them comment on the (Senate Sessions) as they happen. Many people enjoy just watching the (Governing Leaders), following the(ir Agenda), and seeing how the(y) handle the situation.”

Senator Togas goes onto say: “But if no (Senate Sessions) are being (held) and no results are (attained) then there's no reason to (come to Senate), no reason to read the (Agenda and Sessions Minutes), and no reason to (participate).”

”JUST (hold your Senate Sessions).” He loudly exclaimed.

We feel that the Senator finishes this off in a startling frank manner: ”People will get involved when there's something to get involved with. Let's ignore the bureaucracy, if no ministers (contribute) then just (hold the Senate Session) without them. All you need to do is get into a regular habit of (holding the Senate Session) twice a week, about the same time each week, and people will start to notice.” ”And even if they don't notice and even if they don't join up at least those of us who (are here at Senate) and who enjoy reading the (Minutes and pondering the Maps) can find a reason to visit this forum and appreciate your hard work.“

Togas, a mighty Senator making an impassioned cry for the Governing Leaders to rise to the occasion.

And the fire was raised in other Senators on this matter. Senator Joncnunn is quoted as: “Second with Togas.” ”It's now proceeding so slow that as a (Senator) I have a hard time remembering the state of the (Political Climate) when I see a new (Senate Session post).” Also to raise their voices were Senators theViking; Godking and BigFurryMonster.

Senator Comrade Tassadar wanted to know “What happened to the (Senate Sessions of Old, where many contributed quite loudly and quite often)?” President Big Free and several senators entered into this discussion on a more private note. If we can bring you more details, we will!

Editors Continued Service in the Armed Services

It has been reported that the Editor and Publisher of the Berserker Bugle has joined the Armed Services; that he is touring Persia now that peace has broken out; that he has retired to his properties in the mountains outside of Thor’s Hammer. At this stage, the management committee here at the Bugle would like to state an official “NO COMMENT.”

Persia, A thorn in the side of our Nation?

What have we got from this so called peace with Persia? Their township of Sidon remains upon our home soil. As previously reported here: sources also informed the Bugle that the Persians were convinced to sign a treaty in exchange for knowledge of Polytheism. Yes the war was a drain on our economy, but seriously… what are the border guards costing us each year?

In the next volume we will have a comprehensive investigation into:
    Political Parties, Sham – Or Major Component of the Viking Senate?

New Asgard Entertainment
    If you get the opportunity to visit New Asgard, visit the Roxy Park. Here a great troop of entertainers are holding court. They are putting a great show that has been highly recommended by all who have contacted our offices.
    Attached Files
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Nice. Next time you are interested in doing a paper, you might want to send out some PM's to the semi-regulars here and ask them if they want to contribute.
    If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Thanks GodKing, I appreciate your comments. I have hassled for a few weeks on whether to do this or not.

As Donal Graeme, as esteemed Publisher states, we do have positions vacant.

People are more than happy to contact myself or the Publisher via PM. (That is if you can find the Publisher)

Also we will be starting a 'Letters to the Editor' Section shortly.

A few interesting interview have been organised for the next editions...

Please note that contributions are gratefully accepted. Please PM me with them.
      Last edited by Paddy; February 7, 2004, 10:31.
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Thank you for all who participated in the February 2004 Survey.

The results are being sorted at this time.

If you have yet to reply, well you are not to late. Please get your replies in soon, the sooner the better.

If you did not get a copy of the Survey and you want to contribute, please let the office know, and we will be in touch, or drop me a PM.
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

Er, Survey?
          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

A recent Survey was sent to 122 members of the 269 registered Senators. Their were many interesting goals behind the 9 questions.

We are willing to hold off on the release of some of the results to assist Senators that have been working their lands or visiting far off countries.
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

How many responses did you get? Mine is one....
              If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

35 responses so far...
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                X