Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

by any chance is there an inactive general leaving a front to wither in the wind? I'd like the opportunity to re-enter the game if at all possible

Comment

I've two fronts and I'll gladly give one to you. What do you prefer, Home Front or SouthEast Front? In Home Front we have just conquered Nazareth and we can expand a lot. In SE we're near to conquest Jerusalem
      Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Welcome, General HTower. You shall be assigned to a front as soon as yaros decides which he doesn't want to continue playing.

Comment

I'll let yaro have the glory of taking E. Jerusalem and I offer my services to command the Home Front

Comment

Ok, then you're in command of the Home Front. Nazareth has just fallen and you have two nice arties to conquer the North of the West Bank

After Jerusalem fall I'll join you and we'll crush all the home front

Comment

Welcome back Htower
              David Disraeli
              Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

What's the definition of the Home Front? What cities am I responsible for?

Comment

All cities that end in a capital 'S' are home front, capital 'G' are Egyptian front, capital 'B' SouthEast, capital 'M' north front.

Basically you're responsible of all the cities between Tel-Aviv and the North Front. The cities that you control can be dividied into two groups: the coastal one, where there is a little offensive around Nazareth, and the East front where you should defend yourself from the Jordanians

Comment

Sir, request change in operational directives. I have been ordered to support the sieges of cities with Fortresses. However, the only way to build a fortress in one turn is to use 2 zion workers, which is the exact number of zion workers we will have in all of Israel at this time! I request an Avia S-99($400) or possibly even a Spitfire($600) if funds are willing. With an airplane this is how I would carry out an attack on Jenin (my next target).

Turn 1. Move my forces (2 WW1 artillery, 2 machine guns, 1 Avia S-99 and 1 ZionWorker right next to Jenin on the hills. The Machine Guns and Zionworker would fortify. with the Avia playing top cover. END TURN.

Turn 2. Zionworker completes fortress. Avia lands in Nazereth. WW1 Artillery (2) attack Jenin.

Turn 3. Avia flys in support of Judean Front attack on Ramallah, covering the advance of their troops supported by a single zion worker.

Comments: With the limited number of Zion workers available and the need of at least 2 zion workers for each siege, we will have to delay drastically reduce the pace of our liberation. However, using the Avia, we only need one zion worker per siege, and the one Avia could support multiple sieges, With our RR network as poor as it is, two zion workers will be unable to get from the Home Front to the Judean Front as fast as a Avia could fly there. Even if enemy planes do show up in theater, they are likely to attempt to attack other targets because the Avia will be sitting on top of a machine gun, not an easy target for enemy planes. When the Avia is not supporting sieges, it can perform recon over enemy territory, block enemy troop movements with Zones of Control or perform anti-aircraft duties over the Golan Heights. With the Avia, our Zion workers will not be running from one front to another, using their entire turn moving around the country to build fortresses. They will be building fortresses, and then building railroads behind the front to support movement in rear areas and the speedy bringing up of reinforcements.

Comment

Sir, respectfully suggest that reinforcements traveling to the Golan Heights from Haifa do not travel through Nazareth and Degania. The road through Akko and Yehi'am is a faster route.

Comment

The Commander who fails to post turn reports, does not use the turn log consistently or who continuely is absent for 3 days after the last commander has played will find himself on my sh!t list

Comment

Can someone who has been following this closer than me post who is playing what now a days????
                          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Working...
                          X