The Apolyton Empire!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Apolyton Empire!

Come on guys and gals!!! Let's get back into the game and rule the Metaverse!

We can't let these fools beat us!

vee4473 says this knowing full well how much time and persistence it takes to complete games
    While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Agreed!

We also need to look for ways to grow our empire.
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I have no choice but to wonder how empires with few members have such high scores, if I recall correctly.

What is it that we don't know. I'm currently battling out a gigantic map conquest game. After a couple tiny conquests...in the hopes of getting more points if I win a gigantic conquest...on normal...

I've submitted some recently, but man, this is tough.
      While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

The score difference between crippling and Masochistic difficulties is pretty darned noticable, but I personally don't think the Gigantic galaxies are really worth the time. Of course, I personally can't get very far on anything above tiny if doing Masochistic, so the point's rather irrelevent in my case.
        Wojit - He likes rice

Comment

Working...
        X