New game: Supreme Ruler 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New game: Supreme Ruler 2010

It seems like an interesting game, but it's quite complex (and complete) which should bring a party among those who are hardcore strategy player.

Basically, it's going on in 2010 so it's with the actual weapons and system, except some incredible events happened so everything is not the same anymore...

supremeruler2010.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, supremeruler2010.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
    Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Looks interesting. Thanks for the link.

This game certainly seems to incorporate many things that are being asked for in Civ 4. I hope Firaxis peaks at it to see what works and what doesn't.

You know, like they didn't with CtP.

Comment

From what little I've seen so far, it looks like the stuff they can do is only possible because of the limited scope.

Comment

Right, but that doesn't mean it should be ignored. It can do all of the things it can because of its scope, but Civ's scope won't prohibit it from doing some of the things that this game claims to do.

Comment

True.

Comment

I think that this game can bring elements espescially on some fields it claims to push the limits further like:
            - how to bring military strategy in TBS ie.NO TANK RUSH, monolithic armies or else
            - diplomacy
            - economics/production
            - interior policies

But even without looking at what it may bring to Civ, it is a game that's ineresting in itself so I'm following its development.
            Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Comment

Working...
            X