• Show
Clear All

• C3C PBEM Tournament: Game #5

Players:

Beta (India, GMT - 5)
    Arnelos (Sumeria, GMT - 5)
    SAMUEL2904 (England, GMT-6)
    Master Zen (Germany, GMT-6)

Game started on Tuesday, January 20th, 2004.
    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Sent to Master Zen

Comment

And why a second thread??
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta
        And why a second thread??
        I looked for another one and couldn't find it. There was one?

Comment

No big deal though. Continue with this thread.

The pbem forum is so active these days, that even a one day delay on playing can bump a thread to page 2.

I've been thinking of a different format (alphabetical???) (Aaaaron's AAA PBEM GAME ) for this frum which would work better than the current hunt and post method.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta
            The pbem forum is so active these days, that even a one day delay on playing can bump a thread to page 2.
            I've been told that the sticky threads at the top of page 1 will displace the same number of threads off the bottom and they don't reappear on page 2. I had to do a search with the engine just to find a thread once.
            Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

3950 BC to Mahatma Beta
              A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Comment

To Arnelos.

(and what is that smiley doing??)

Comment

To Samuel

Comment

To MZ

Comment

To Arnelos.

Comment

To MZ

Comment

Oh boy, I sent the save on wednesday night and did not realize my outbox got screwed, I am currently unable to send saves via Outlook. THe problem is I didn't get an error mesage at all and thought everything was fine and dandy until I realized I should have gotten replies from some other mails.

I have already tried sending the save twice, from both my outlook and hotmail accounts and I am still not sure if Beta has received it, so I will upload it.

I am terribly sorry for this, I have no clue what is wrong with my outbox but it's the second time in the past month this has happened. Anyway, I'll try and play the next bunch of turns the instant I get them so we can make up for the lost time. Sorry again

(and I will be posting my save until I am 100% certain that I have my outbox fixed)
                            Attached Files
                            A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Sorry MZ. I should have been keeping an eye on the thread as well. I received the save you sent early this morning. Played and sent on to Arnelos.

Comment

Working...
                              X