• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed the second part.

Code:
     Spanish:

str_ldl_order_settle				"Establecer"
    str_ldl_order_settle_in_city			"Asentarse en la ciudad"
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maquiladora
      I fixed two words in the English translation and here are the Spanish translations.
      Thank you very much, I added the translations to the respository.

- Martin
      Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

• I have translated all the strings but I still need to have another look at them before posting the translation. I hope to have finished by the end of the week.
        "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamerlin
          I have translated all the strings but I still need to have another look at them before posting the translation. I hope to have finished by the end of the week.
          Well, take your time. And then I can put them into the fame and then I can post the next set.

- Martin

Comment

• French translation

Here is the French translation of the missing strings.

I think that the strings will need to be reworked as I have no idea of the allowed number of letters. French is often requiring far more space than the translated text.

Be careful, some of the explanations given after the string texts are not correct (Copy and Paste side effects I presume). I have corrected some of them in the translated file but I might have missed some others.
            Attached Files
            "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Re: French translation

Originally posted by Tamerlin
              I think that the strings will need to be reworked as I have no idea of the allowed number of letters. French is often requiring far more space than the translated text.
              For the advanced options window the following has four caracters to much:

Code:
              str_profile_SectarianHappiness                  "Mécontentement si styles de ville en conflit"
              And here are two more for French, Italian, and Spanish:

Code:
              str_profile_DebugSlicEvents                     "Slic Event Debug Messages"
              str_profile_DebugCityAstar                      "Debug road build path"
              -Martin

Comment

• Re: Re: French translation

Thanks Martin, here is the translation :

Code:
                str_profile_SectarianHappiness                  "Mécontentement dû au sectarisme"

Code:
                str_profile_DebugSlicEvents                     "Messages de débogage des événements Slic"
                str_profile_DebugCityAstar                      "Débogage du tracé du réseau routier"

Comment

• Re: Re: Re: French translation

Originally posted by Tamerlin
                  Thanks Martin, here is the translation :
                  So far I should have added them, Tamerlin. Now you have to look into two files. On the one hand the civ_str.txt and on the other hand the str_loc.txt.

civ_str.txt contains the new civs added, which still need translations. So far it lokks like that the first civ that needs translation is the civ of Jamaica. Fortunately, you don't need to translate all the city names since they aren't too familiar to be subject of language change.

str_loc.txt contains inflected forms. Those forms end with the malian civ, so that it has to be extended, to include all the civs we have in civ_str.txt.

In addition this file needs also more strings about goods. For that check the goods.txt or gl_str.txt to figure out what has to be added.

-Martin

Comment

Working...
                  X