Jackson: "Little Billy was not my lover."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson: "Little Billy was not my lover."

Yep, he entered a plea of "not guilty." Not surprising given his past doggedness, but you have to wonder what his odds are. I suppose it doesn't matter as far as his popularity goes though. He had to fight through an army of screaming fans to get to the courthouse. The Washington Post ran a picture of him standing on a makeshift stage outside the courthouse, posing for the crowd. The judge was by all accounts not happy.

And yes, I posted this just to show off my clever title. I haven't checked the onion though, they might have beaten me to it.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

hopefully he won't be convicted cause that will be the calvary for this modern Christ who loves all children like his own...

may God be with this holy man
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

If he's convicted it'll be because he's a kiddly-fiddler and he'll deserve to be jailed.
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

He won't be convicted - guilty or not. Shades of OJ
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
          hopefully he won't be convicted cause that will be the calvary for this modern Christ who loves all children like his own...

may God be with this holy man

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA AHAHAHA AHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHA AAHAHAAHAAHA AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHHA HA.

oh, and to think you had the balls to bring up "jungle fever" in a thread that had nothing to do with anything like it at all.

oh man. i have no idea what to think when it comes to you.
          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

One thing wonders me. Some of these kids parents say they let their kids sleep at Jacksons ranch, and in his room too, knowing the shady past and possible pedophile lust. Why did the parents let them stay?

Because, Jackson is rich and famous. If he was some stranger bum who asked 'can your kid sleep with me' they'd say NO! even if they knew it was only sleeping and no funky stuff.

THat's why I say I blame the parents, who are weird!!
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Britney Spears is a pedophile too. Please arrest her.
              Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

he should get himself a woman to be sleeping with instead of kids.

Comment

Britney can molest me any day of the week.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                    he should get himself a woman to be sleeping with instead of kids.
                    He's stuck in that "kid mode" where he thinks all girls are icky.
                    "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

He's just a boy who claims that I am the one
                      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
                        Britney Spears is a pedophile too. Please arrest her.
                        excuse me?
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

He's being trialed, damnit. This isn't another ****ing concert or something. Posing for the crowds was an insult to the justice system of the USA.
                          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

i agree
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                              excuse me?

Britney spears statutorily raped me. Arrest her. Also, her music is terrible.
                              Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X