Game on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game on!!

In an attempt to bring order out of chaos, I, Nimrodicus, do here by declare myself tyrant over these lands and all of its denizens as my subjects. Anyone who does not like this can kiss my 1001 diamond studded, gold plated arse.

Settings:
    wet/warm 0%
    land/continent 80%
    diversity/goods 100%
    raging horde barbarians
    deity AI
    we started with 2 settlers
    AI started with 5 settlers
    standard game, no mods
    doughnut world

We shall bring down any and all who oppose us.
    Last edited by Nimrod; January 13, 2004, 21:53.
    So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

I grow old after playing 11 or so turns, and it is time for me to pass the torch. I hope the next Emporer to take up the call to arms for the Roman Empire will be as loyal and forgiving to his subjects as I was to mine.

Nimrodicus turn to next Emperor
    So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Cleric Coup Brings Much Needed Theorcracy to The Romans.

After the 500 years of the despotic rule of the Nimrodicus Dynasties, the gentle Clerics of checkMatis have brought advanced forms of religious worship and government to the Roman people.

Although the Clerics did not appreciate the godless secular and despotic rule that Nimrodicus imposed on the people, he was wise to found our nation on beutiful land with many rivers.

Two beutiful new cities have been founded, and peace has been made with a neighbor to the south east.

The Clerics now rest, we ask that a new leader rise and build a temple in Rome.

The Clerics Rest in the Year 3050
      If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Can I not dl the turn due to a problem with that feature, or is it just me?

Comment

Long live the emperors!

EDIT: I can´t download checkMates turn either. Is it somehow slashed on two pieces, the computer asks me to put a sekond diskette, even I don´t have any more discettes
          Last edited by Pave; January 26, 2004, 13:52.
          The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
          - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Last edited by checkMate; February 3, 2004, 11:37.

Comment

Originally posted by checkMate
              And that means what?
              The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
              - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

I know!! Iknow It means checkMate the Wise was abducted by an alien force from Alpha Centari. These vile aliens did it right before his major speech about why time seems to have frozen and nothing works in our world. As for those bloody aliens, I, Priest Nimrodicus, shall make it my duty that we find those creatures and make them our slaves

Comment

Well after being swallowed by the Flying Purple People Eater. I spent many hours working my way through the alien tunnel of colin. Finally the creature let me go with a grunt and I found myself inside a huge space craft. The captain of the ship got into a battle with a passing enemy ship and the cargo bay I was hiding in was ripped open. I fell for hours until finally landing right back in my office. So I just re uploaded the file with a different name to see if I could avoid all of that trouble this time.

Perhaps this civ save will work.

Try to save it to your ctp saves directory somewhere
                  and then open it with ctp load game.

You might want to rename it. I called it jpg so
                  that the download think would swallow it.

the Game
                  Last edited by checkMate; February 5, 2004, 22:07.

Comment

With the reappearance of checkMate the Wise, a desendant of Emporer Nimrodicus nominated himself to the position of High Priest. During his reign, High Priest Nimrodicus II Trade, Stone Working, and Domesication were mastered. He negotiated a gift of maps with our friend the Japanese. The founding of a new city and the defenses of it against unruly barbarians has been enacted.

The saga continues....

Comment

After Emporer Nimrodicus II began a time of a new dynasty, when Paveius The Oddminded got himself as a High Priest. After his climb to the top, Paveius expanded Rome and now it has ten beatifull cities, some of them are quite far away from the capitol. With Paveius Romans can now write and their research Juridepuncing (or something like that.) Paveius´s last wish was better defence and that someone could unite quite separite Rome in to one huge empire.
                      Attached Files
                      - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

What are you guys using to make those zip files?
                        WinZip doesn't work?

Comment

I´m using WinZip, it doesn´t have any problems for me going to sent the unpacked turn soon.
                          - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Originally posted by checkMate
                            What are you guys using to make those zip files?
                            WinZip doesn't work?
                            When I right click on the file, there is the opiyion to "Send to" then I select "Commpressed (zipped) file). Try it.

Comment

Well anyway, here´s the unzipped turn. Just rename it from sav to csg.
                              Attached Files
                              - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Working...
                              X